Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

MayYun​(sub female)
3 years ago • Oct 23, 2020
MayYun​(sub female) • Oct 23, 2020
One of the first nicknames i got was "Yumisa" yum come from my name and misa is from the Spanish word for submissive and it was about how I was playing with a friend with tape and I made him angry and this other girlfriend saw how he tied my hands together so I would stop bugging him and she saw clearly how much I enjoyed it and I was a giggling mess, I didn't stop being a bother so that was a big clue I am a brat
Alpha Wolfe
3 years ago • Oct 24, 2020
Alpha Wolfe • Oct 24, 2020
As an avid gamer I'm had many names over the years. The last few years have involved some for of variation of LoneWolfe. Lone, lonely, alone etc.

One day I went to make a profile and couldn't make any like that, so I went with alpha and I got a variation. It's just kinda stuck since then
SirPain​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020
SirPain​(dom male) • Nov 22, 2020
I originally picked the nic Giver of Pain. But I felt it sounded kind of weird. Then one night a sub called me Sir Pain. I liked it and the rest is history.
FearlessBrat​(sub female){H.PL.}
3 years ago • Nov 22, 2020
When I entered the lifestyle my first name was NewbieGemini. I tried to stay to the truth of who I was at that time....
Since then and quite recently, I changed to Fearless Brat...This represents what I have learned about myself since starting the journey.
ManicMonday​(switch female)
3 years ago • Nov 23, 2020
Okay so...honestly because of the song Manic Monday and my energy level. Because I wish it was sunday and that’s my fun day.

Because my Monday - Friday are very much when I’m in my heavy leadership role and the brat tends to bleed out as we hit the weekend and go full on by Sunday.
MountaintopMaster
MountaintopMaster • Nov 23, 2020
I chose this name because I like the outdoors and wilderness adventures, mountain climbing, and that life in general. Pretty self-explanatory, I guess!
BunnBunnn
BunnBunnn • Nov 23, 2020
My nick name came to me at a super young age! People use to call bunny face because I hadn’t grown into my front teeth. Instead of letting that ruin my self image i owned it and just stuck with bunny/bun bun. I just add the extra N’s for fun^.^
rcandee
rcandee • Nov 23, 2020
My nick name is a shortened version of my email. the email is a play on words.... randy candy (different spelling though). Most have no clue the double meaning. Which suits me so very well. Professionally proper, naughty natured. Lol