Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

VelvetGlove​(dom male)
2 years ago • Aug 10, 2021
VelvetGlove​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2021
It's a phrase that felt like a perfect description of me. "A gentle demeanor concealing a resolute personality." My understanding is that it originated from a quote by Napoleon, “Put your iron hand in a velvet glove.”
cherilynn​(sub female)
2 years ago • Aug 11, 2021
cherilynn​(sub female) • Aug 11, 2021
There are no words in any language anywhere in the world that could ever describe how much I loved my mom.
When I was a child, she would call me "my cheri' ".
She died of cancer when I was eight and as a way of keeping her alive in my heart, everyone calls me Cheri'.
My middle name is Lynn and so I just put the two together . It fits me
A Cloud​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Sep 7, 2021
This site is my stage for words. 'Betty' is tribute to Betty Page - Pin Up Queen; she is so authentically beautiful.
'Tails' is a play on words - tail: bottom end and tales as in stories. And to think I used such a pun when often they just make me cringe.... unless it's fucking funny!
sirstef
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
sirstef • Sep 9, 2021
'Sir Stephan' was the older sadistic Dom gentleman in The Story of O . Wince I'm an older guy in the community, I chose the name 'Sir Stef'. Now all I need is a nephew to bring me an 'O' - LOL
CherryPieTheBrat​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 9, 2021
My screen name is quite a funny story but not that funny haha.

I was messing around doing quizzes on Facebook about 3 years ago and I did a test 'what is your stripper name' and mine came back as CherryPie, probably the fact I had bright pink/red hair at the time! Ever since it's just been a nickname that has stuck with me! I decided to add 'thebrat' onto the end here as I have a bit of a bratty personality.
slaveDraconica​(other female){Not in svc}
2 years ago • Sep 22, 2021
It was my name from birth, my great grandfather named me Draconica. My name was changed when I was brought to the states.
So that is how my name in slavery came to be. Of course in dynamic my name has been changed. However not in service I will forever be slave Draconica