Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

Notely
2 years ago • Jan 21, 2022
Notely • Jan 21, 2022
Essence Amore
The Universe truly gave to me but I in vision I was sitting outside when I recharging outside rest was in my own art as well.
Old soul has taste of vintage.
Magnifique that the art of it.
Paris cafe music can dance to.
Poetry get hooked in.
French languages so addicting want to hear it more.
Alluring fashion I can wear every day.
Great food I never go hungry.
French beautiful cafe's like right out of painting.
Perfume & Lotion are divine.
Art that I get lost in.
Flowers could ever dream of.

🌿 Our souls do not speak a human language that they communicate to us through symbols, metaphors, visions, poetry, deep feelings and everyday magic. 🌿
bearpig​(dom male){Collared}
2 years ago • Feb 5, 2022
I was on the streets and was picked up I was told I could live under his roof but had to live by his rules.
I chose to stay the next day I was told that I would be trained and he would teach me things. Since then my name became piggy and it has carried on through life. He trained me I learned from him I learned my art what I was what I was for. What he taught me got me ready for life. So I am very proud of my past my training. I am a switch I dom but enjoy being piggy. This is my story its not the full story I dont want to boar you. But this is my story.
Frilly Billy​(sub male){Just a fan}
2 years ago • Mar 10, 2022
I went back to a Ladies house one.night for a bit of fun. When she ordered me to strip I instantly began to get undressed totally forgetting I was wearing PINK FRILLY PANTIES and stood in front of her. She smiled as she said "well from now on I'm going to have to call you FRILLY Billy from now on" She told a few of her friends and word soon spread. That was 40-45 years ago. A woman only has to call me it now and I'm putty in her hands
CelloCaster​(dom male)
2 years ago • Mar 12, 2022
CelloCaster​(dom male) • Mar 12, 2022
Mine is a play on words that has two different meanings. Although I am a professional classically trained Cellist, I mainly play rock blues and jazz so Cello Caster was a take on the Fender electric guitar, telecaster.
But I am also a hypnotist, so it’s caster as in casting a spell… Even though I really don’t do spells. One of the things I like to do in a fantasy during trance is to transform the subject into my cello like what is shown on my profile page and play them. My own little private kink
Squishwitch​(switch female)
2 years ago • Mar 27, 2022
It's a blend of squish(because I am squishy and also I have a ton of squishmallows like a good kinky girl), switch(because I am), and witch(which I also am). I thought it was good. 😅
InYourHead​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 5, 2022
InYourHead​(dom male) • Apr 5, 2022
AmandaAlwaysNaughty wrote:
Because it’s just who I am

Same with me. Mine reflects how i think. What I feel with my core. Submission starts with the mind imo.
red panda
1 year ago • Apr 19, 2022
red panda • Apr 19, 2022
Haha, my screen name on this site was inspired by an anime called Aggretsuko.

The main character, an adorable soft-spoken Sanrio red panda, is a regular office lady by day and death metal karaoke aficionado by night.

My own personality is similar. I've been told that I look sweet and innocent on the outside and it catches people off guard a bit when they realize I've got CLAWS and can growl too!