Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

CK45​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018
CK45​(sub female) • Oct 9, 2018
CuriousKitty45
Changed to CK45 to avoid confusion in The Cage chat room.
I've always been told I'm too curious and always try to figure things out before I jump in which seemed suitable when I signed up to this website.
Kitty because I love being called kitty or kitten and ❤️ being cuddled like a kitty after I cum (a few times).
45..well, it's my age but age is just a number..??
❤️
Crybaby13
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018

Crybaby13

Crybaby13 • Oct 9, 2018
My favorite number is 13. And also I’m very sensitive.
hiraethslave​(sub female){unavailabl}
5 years ago • Feb 15, 2019
Phanes57 wrote:
Phanes- Greek God of Procreation. I don't know what possessed Me to take on this nic? For God knows, I been down that way before, all raised and on their own and have no intentions going there again!!! I would have came on Cage with My mainstay nic of many years GateKeeper, but the site indicated it was already taken. Gatekeeper- Yes Yes Ghostbuster related...but wasnt My intent. More of a romantic thought into that one. Gatekeeper, keeper of one's mind, body, heart and soul when earned and captured; to kept safe and protected.

This is absolutely a fantastic analogy. If we ever speak, remind me to explain the Protector of the Pillowfort. I love it.

My given game's origin means Faithful lady. I am a very spiritual person if religion has its moments, I'm still spiritual. Faith matters. Faith in God, in self, in the universe, in mankind, in hope, in love, in your One...

So I've been Faith online since I came on line *20 ( cough) plus years ago. My username always has Faith in it.

Now: faithfullyyours... needs no explanation. Km searching for the One who can understand it, need it, want it, deserve it, live up to it.
Devil's damsel​(sub female){HandsomeDe}
I love alliteration. Most of the screen names I use are alliterative.

Docile means “willing to be taught or led, supervised or instructed”. I am all of the above in many aspects but especially in this life where I’m still very green.

Damsel...well...just a prettier way of saying girl to me.

Plus the lovely chat room folks gave me the nickname dd which I adore.

It all suits me quite well for the most part. Though I have at times been given different “d” adjectives depending on my behavior at that moment ?
SweetPinkKitten​(sub female)
Mine has no real depth of meaning, most names that I tried were all ready in use when creating my account. I wanted a non threatening name, something reflective of my character, not sure I succeeded, I’ve been asked what it stood for as ‘it sounds like a Russian terror group’ and ‘is it code for your vagina?’ ..... however I’ve grown to like it, I’ll go with the reference to my cookie. ;-*

Fun question, thank you.

SPK
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Dr Fudgeo, an old nickname meaning roughly 'Dr. Idiot' ( https://youtu.be/vUG-wzYxHVI + https://goo.gl/images/oUF6qs )

+

FUBAR (Fucked Up Beyond All Recognition)

= FUDBAR

Clear as mud, but Fud is Fud.
Livetoplease​(sub male){Available}
I chose "Livetoplease" because the name should state the intentions of a submissive, I think. If I'm washing dishes and Mistress or Master needs satisfaction at that moment, there is no getting a headache. Been a long time since I've been chosen for service though. After the death of my Mistress, I'm careful to lose my heart to a really good dominant.
Lord Nickolaidas​(dom male)
My name is actually a pun. Nick because my name is Nick and olaidas to make it sound Leonidas, the ancient Greek king of Sparta.

It's not like I consider myself to that man, I just wanted my screen name to have a greek vibe to it.