Online now
Online now

How did you get or pick your screen(or lifestyle) name?

SoulKiss84​(switch female)
5 years ago • Feb 17, 2019
SoulKiss84​(switch female) • Feb 17, 2019
Mine was an homage to one out of the two individuals who inspired and influenced me to examine my submissive desires. He told me that he wanted to do all manner of wild and dirty things to me, but would want me to kiss him with my soul after. He opened up my mind to the idea that someone could genuinely be dominant and do some of the things I’d secretly been wanting, and still desire intimacy, love, and connectedness.
Belladonna Dreams​(sub female){Phage'Hada}
Belladonna is another name for deadly nightshade which was used as both a poison and a sedative. Ive been told by many people that they are comfortable with me and can relax with me but some have learned that crossing me doesnt end well. So idk plus its pretty. The love part i added just because i could i guess.
Lotus​(sub female)
Lotus​(sub female) • Feb 17, 2019
Lotus is a beautiful flower that’s roots are grown in muddy water. The symbolism behind the lotus flower in correlation to the human condition is that we all may undergo undesirable (muddy) experiences, but have the ability to rise above and grow into something/someone beautiful. Every person has experienced negativity, but within us is the capacity to blossom into a newer, better version of ourselves.
Livetoplease​(sub male){Available}
Lord Nickolaidas wrote:
Livetoplease wrote:
I chose "Livetoplease" because the name should state the intentions of a submissive, I think. If I'm washing dishes and Mistress or Master needs satisfaction at that moment, there is no getting a headache. Been a long time since I've been chosen for service though. After the death of my Mistress, I'm careful to lose my heart to a really good dominant.

Holy shit. Sorry for your loss.

Thank you, Sir
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
5 years ago • Feb 19, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Feb 19, 2019
While white roses is my favorite flower, I spent a good amount of time talking with someone who would start each conversation with a picture of white roses for me. While those conversations are long gone, my life long obsession with roses is still strong.
Dragon11​(dom male){Litlgrl}
When I first joined this site i had no idea what to choose as a screen name so I foolishly chose Maater44. It didn't take me long to realize this was inappropriate so immediately changed it to Dominar44. The Spanish word for Dominate. Shortly after choosing this name i realized that this name wasn't true to who I am. I had to wait a month to change it to something more me... I chose my current name, SweetDom11 and it has stuck ever since. I'm more of a sweet guy especially for yhis arena, at least i have been told.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
I'm very much obsessed with foxes and Kitsunes. My common username online is TheVoidKitsune(Or some variant with _ in there), but I didn't want to use my normal username here, in an attempt to keep this part of my life a little more separated for my family's sake. Not as easy to google and find me here haha. So, I went with a different variant - Dark Fox. Dark for Void, and fox for, well, Kitsune haha. My usual username, is simply for my love of Kitsunes, and the element I love most out of the 13/feel I'm more aligned with.
trixiebunny{rope bunny}
trixiebunny{rope bunny} • Feb 19, 2019
My screen name first come from a love of cars and being a mechanic. Plus I enjoy drift racing so I was dubbed the nickname Trixie from Speed Racer. Bunny came from my love of snowboarding. I have been a Snow Bunny for years and love hopping around the mountain and enjoying new snow. When I came into the scene my partners notice that I have bunny like traits like when I am scared. So he calls me his scared bunny at times. For my love of rope, I became a rope bunny. Plus bunnies are just cute so I got the nickname bunny that incorporates it all.