Online now
Online now

Limits and kinks

wannabesubby​(sub female)
2 years ago • Apr 17, 2022

Limits and kinks

wannabesubby​(sub female) • Apr 17, 2022
Hello everyone. Im still new to bdsm and was wondering. What classifies as limits? And what kind of kinks are there? Im sorry if these are stupid questions im just curious to know from people who have first hand experience.
CSI
CSI
2 years ago • Apr 17, 2022
CSI • Apr 17, 2022
Welcome to the cage. There are no stupid questions, especially when you are just starting out. Limits are anything you personally don't want to do. Hard limits are never evers (like for me, limits would include permanent body modifications like branding, as well as rainbow play, and scat) and soft limits are probably nots (but might be possible with the right person in the right situation - for me this would include golden showers and cnc play). And there are hundreds of kinks. Kinks are pretty much anything classified as "outside of the norm" that you enjoy. My kinks would include bondage, orgasm denial, and sensory deprivation. Hope this helps
    The most loved post in topic
LordofPain56
2 years ago • Apr 18, 2022
LordofPain56 • Apr 18, 2022
The term limits may apply to certain activities you refuse to engage in. Most people signify that blood, scat, pee and some of the other more extreme activities are "OFF LIMITS".
But then there are activities WITHIN your limits that you consent to engage in, but only up to a certain point. That point is called a boundary. Example; I am a sadist who uses bondage and floggers as punishment, which are within a girls limits, however she has stated that no single-tail whips can be used and that the use of any impact toy must not create a permanent mark or scar. Those would be her boundaries for that activity.
There's lots of different kinds of kinks, and I probably don't even know most of them. Bondage, spanking, impact play, nipple-clamps and humiliation are some more common ones.