Online now
Online now

The methods to approach a sub

Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
5 years ago • Sep 12, 2018
Beastly wrote:
When stalking prey you need to first gather information, how do they spend their time and where, likes and dislikes and then use this to your advantage to predict their movements. You observe them and make notes, and when the time is right and the back is turned you pounce! Then drag them back to your lair.

Dude.

This reads creepy as fuck and is not great advice for someone who's 18 and new. You wanna play the alpha wolf predator roleplay with those you know and trust, go right ahead.

Offering it as serious advice to someone new to BDSM with no understanding of the core concepts is downright irresponsible.

Just don't.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Beastly wrote:
I honestly didn't think anyone would take it seriously... I'll refrain from it in the future.

Thanks for listening. You have my respect. For what it's worth, that comment would have been a nice chuckle and knowing nod if it was left on a blog from someone more experienced or in another context.

Keep the audience in mind. Knowledge and experience levels vary widely here. Always consider the OP and previous comments when replying.

For any other Doms out there, Beasty's reply was how criticism should be handled. I may snark and poke a lot, but I judge responses to criticism as far more telling about character than a misplaced comment or bad idea.

Subs out there, take note too. I'm not always right. My shit stinks. The same is true of all Doms. Everyone reacts nicely when you're worshiping them. How they react when you're critical says a lot more about them.
sweet november​(sub female)

Ha!

Beastly wrote:
I honestly didn't think anyone would take it seriously... I'll refrain from it in the future.

I thought that was hilarious! I needed a good laugh. ?
Bunnie
5 years ago • Sep 13, 2018
Bunnie • Sep 13, 2018
@ Beastly, I also found it pretty funny, but agree with Fud... could be misinterpreted by someone new icon_smile.gif