Online now
Online now

Hi, slut

Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
5 years ago • Sep 15, 2018
*sips pumpkin spice latte in car* Sparkles, the answer to your question is that someone wants attention and can't get it by posting intelligent conments. When that happens, time for petty comments and attempts to draw others into a fight. Simple, right ?

Last edited by * on Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total
Solidbobtheflamingo​(dom male){Megagem}
I am going to attempt to get back on track. No I don't do this I usaly respond with there username unless I have negotiated something or been asked too call them by another name. There is a market for everything out there though so it properly works with some and not with others.
Fudbar​(dom male){❤️❤️❤️}
Sparkles the Fierce wrote:
This thread has gone crazy and taken twists that are just so inappropriate. Why is there a need to be so rude?

Mercury retrograde? Full moon? Field trip day for the sexual predator group?

Dunno. He's admitted to having an alt, suspect he may be a troll banned back in July for the same mysogeny. Report, move on. He's done already.
Princess Sparkalina​(sub female)
Truthfully, I've had a song in my head all morning. As I read this and all the interactions and things that are going on, I recall a Blog that was written and used the tune of If I Only Had a Brain and rewrote it about some very forward Dom types. Yes I know I wrote the blog so that's why it's in my head, but I just can't help it. The first two lines of that song said
"I am Dom you must submit now
get down on your knees cow...."
Hmmmm
Notely
5 years ago • Sep 18, 2018
Notely • Sep 18, 2018
Its not a good start it makes someone look like they only want one thing someone has to get in your mind before they can dive in.