Online now
Online now

Hi, slut

Jewellmaster​(dom male)
5 years ago • Sep 27, 2018
Jewellmaster​(dom male) • Sep 27, 2018
If you are coming to me, offering yourself and asking me to own you then I will address you as a master from the start. (This may or may not Involve calling you a slut, it depends if I think you'll like it or not)
But If I am coming to you, to say hi, to let you know I'm interested in you, I will always try to polite and talk to you as the human being you are. ( or atleast till I can get a feel of what's ok).
To many people seem to forget it is the sub who is choosing to submit. And it is their choise who they submit to.
We're all human, and if your aproching a sub with the intent to dominate them, it just seems Common sense to make a good impression and atleast try to treat them as human too.
ChillVibes​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 28, 2018
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Sep 28, 2018
Just realized I was blocked by a certain dominant male after I turned down his advances and told him to stop calling me "boy".
I'm sure he wasn't thinking about this so I will spell this out for anyone who may care:

Some pet-names more than others, like it or not, have a RACIAL connotation! I mean, avoid opening with these names in the first place, but seriously, we should beyond having to lecture people about racial sensitivity, sexual sensitivity, misogyny etc. I'm not going to stop lecturing though until I stop seeing this stuff in my inbox.
Hawkeye
5 years ago • Sep 29, 2018
Hawkeye • Sep 29, 2018
“but seriously, we should beyond having to lecture people about racial sensitivity, sexual sensitivity, misogyny etc. “

I agree. So stop doing it.
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Sep 29, 2018
Hawkeye, is it that you think such people should be ignored or that you don’t think there’s a point to trying to talk to people who feel that way, or something else? I’m genuinely a bit confused, would appreciate it if you and maybe some of those who liked your comment could weigh in?

I find it really difficult to see things going on that I think are cruel or bad and just ignore them without at least trying so I’m very curious to hear from the other side.
Jewellmaster​(dom male)
Jewellmaster​(dom male) • Sep 29, 2018
Couldn't agree more with you Chillvibes.
One day the human race will wake up and realise we're all clinging to the same little rock hurtling through space at a thousand miles a hour. In the grand scheme of the universe, things like colour or where we were born on this small little rock, shold not matter! We are all human! And deserve to be treated as such. I don't care who you are, where you come from or how the hell you self identify, if you are accepting of me then I will be accepting of you and we'll get in fine. All this hate is unhealthy, not just for Individual people, but for the planet as a whole!
I know I sound like a fucking hippie from the sixtys, but can't we all just get along, in love and friendship ( and the occasional spanking, if that's what your in to )
ChillVibes​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 30, 2018
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Sep 30, 2018
Hawkeye wrote:
“but seriously, we should beyond having to lecture people about racial sensitivity, sexual sensitivity, misogyny etc. “

I agree. So stop doing it.

I'm not here to start fights with people who think I'm virtue signaling or whatever.
We SHOULD be beyond it but people relentlessly prove we aren't. The dynamic exists differently for those of us being targeted by people like this; if you've managed to avoid such targeting, I'm thankful to know you haven't had to deal with it. For those of us that do, it's really annoying, and often hurtful.

Judge me, ignore me, whatever you will, I'm gonna keep calling out bad behavior. If you prefer I didn't, I'd be thrilled to know why.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 30, 2018
@ChillVibes
Nobody judge you, I think the point is not to intoxicating you with bad vibes?
They won’t learn from your “teaching lesson”! Obviously they have not interested in our code if conduct otherwise they would have done some research themselves and learn how to communicate with others kinnsters. So you get angry at them without any benefit and maybe you prob aroused them by doing so.
So my guess is that Hawkeye meant by staying “stop doing it”
ChillVibes​(sub male)
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Sep 30, 2018
@FabSerevus

Unfortunately I have to disagree with such a nihilistic world view. I personally have learned so much since I've joined this site, educated myself with literature around the lifestyle and read what others have had to say on the forum. So the idea that everyone is beyond teaching is hopelessly defeatist.

If someone is not a person perpetuating toxic behavior, then great, I'm glad, none of this is directed at them and I commend them for making the community a better, more wholesome place.
But if they are someone making these mistakes, maliciously or maybe just misguided, and they stumble across this forum, they have a chance to learn something.
Even if it's just one person who reads all this and decides to make a change, it's a difference that everyone on this forum can take a little credit for knowing they wrote something helpful.
Savida​(other female)
Savida​(other female) • Sep 30, 2018
I like your attitude towards that, ChillVibes. It’s not easy to think or act that way but I feel very similarly—leaving everyone else to falter in the wind without at least trying to see if I can offer them something simply isn’t my way—I always have to try!
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 30, 2018
Savida wrote:
Hawkeye, is it that you think such people should be ignored or that you don’t think there’s a point to trying to talk to people who feel that way, or something else? I’m genuinely a bit confused, would appreciate it if you and maybe some of those who liked your comment could weigh in?

I find it really difficult to see things going on that I think are cruel or bad and just ignore them without at least trying so I’m very curious to hear from the other side.

Hey Sav, I can’t speak for Hawkeye or the other person who liked his comment, however I’m happy to share with you why I liked the comment, thank you for asking icon_smile.gif
I think the key word for me in ChillVibes’ comment was “have”... we shouldn’t “have” to keep lecturing people. It’s not about “having” to, it’s about “choosing” to. If you want to do it, go for it, but I don’t agree with people pretending that it’s something they’re obligated to do. It kind of then seems like they’re putting themselves on a bit of a pedestal. For me, I respect and admire and pay attention to those that show me rather than tell me. I think that’s the biggest reason why I liked that he pointed out that sentence. It’s not to do with the topics themselves, so you can relax. I hope that helps to clarify any confusion you had icon_smile.gif