Online now
Online now

Protocol of Being a Loyal Sub

Greeneyedreamer​(sub female){Yes I am }
5 years ago • Oct 29, 2018

Protocol of Being a Loyal Sub

I happen to know that a Playmate of My Dom and Me has a new Dom. He's a LDR Dom and she is continuously texting and sending pictures to my Dom. He laughs it off and thinks it is very funny. He thinks she's very wacky. She probably doesn't realize he thinks this... Should the new Dom be warned? I don't want to cause issues but damn I'd want to know if someone I was spending valuable time pursuing, was going behind my back, trying to have an interlude. This feels so stupidly like Junior High School but it's true!!!

signed,

wondering...
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2018
I dont think its your duty to do anything, its their relationship and you shouldnt interfere. But your Dom atttitude is not right. If he had some respect for his own he should ask the sub stopping comms with him unless the other Dom know about it.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2018
I agree with FabSeverus in part.

This shows a massive lack of discretion and intergrity on the part of this sub, as what goes on between her and this new dom is their business and not yours or your shared Dom. Just because parties may have cross involvements does not, unless negotiated specifically to be so mean that what goes on between anyone in those relationships is to be shared. In my view unless negotiated otherwise or something serious occurs that will effect all parties, the sancity of the relationship dynamics should be respected and privacy kept. If its not and this dom has not agreed to this, then this is a breach of trust and a serious consent violation.

Frankly it shows this sub is not to be trusted and to share private photos etc with your shared Dom is very poor behaviour on any level and simply not on. How would he like it if she was sharing same with this other dom, which on thinking about it is possible as she is showing very little respect to the dynamics involved, even basic decency, in my opinion.

Frankly I do think it is your business if this is making you feel uncomfortable, but in the main your shared Dom, by thinking its ok and all a big laugh is showing a very cavalier attitude with someone elses privacy, and that is pretty poor in my opinion.

Should the other Dom be told? Yes, he should be. If your shared Dom took things a bit more seriously, then he would have already. BDSM is fun but it is also a serious undertaking and not some kind of joke.

Betraying trust, the sanctity of a relationship, what goes on within it, (assuming its a healthy consent based one. If not asking for help, breaking privacy, reporting it is ok) by turning it into gossip and a joke is to me disgusting.
    The most loved post in topic
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2018
I would think out of repect between two Dominants, your Dominant would encourage this submissive to be loyal with to her new Dominant and tell her it's not acceptable for her to be sending Him those pictures any longer. Mutual respect. How would He take it, if the shoe was on the other foot; whereas you were sending your pictures to another Dominant without His approval or knowlege? Just stating My personal opinion, take it or leave it.
MasterBear​(other butch)
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 29, 2018
This sounds like a lot of drama.

Part of a Dom/mes job--- in my opinion----
Is to create a safe and stable environment for growth.

If you don't trust what's happening with your Dom/me your best get is to look elsewhere.

The warning-- in my opinion--- isnt for your Dom/me , it's for you.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Oct 31, 2018
Bunnie • Oct 31, 2018
Hi @ Greeneyedreamer, my first suggestion would be to check that you’re not coming from a place of jealousy.
“Should the new Dom be warned? I don't want to cause issues..” The moment you interfere, this will cause issues. Is it your place to interfere? I’d say no.
“trying to have an interlude.”... I’m a bit confused by this, could you please explain further? Are you saying that her new Dom doesn’t know about you both?
I’m curious as to how much she has shared with you both. If you’re play partners only, and not more, perhaps she has an understanding with this Dom that she hasn’t spoken with you about.
What I would suggest is (after you’ve assessed why it isn’t sitting right for you personally), talking to your Dom about how you’re feeling.
Greeneyedreamer​(sub female){Yes I am }
5 years ago • Nov 1, 2018
@Masterbear. Yes but I know about it all. We have a total transparency agreement. It’s not an issue that way. He’s like going it off because it’s ridiculous. And he’s told her to stop. He ignores her. And has said good luck with your new Dom. So no he’s not the issue to me anyway.
Phanes​(dom male)
5 years ago • Nov 1, 2018
Phanes​(dom male) • Nov 1, 2018
Let Me once again state, if her Dom is truly committed to greeneyedreamer, He would do the right thing and dismiss this submissive from any further play, messages and so forth!!! No sit back and allow her to keep doing what she is doing. Its called RESPECT!!!!!