Online now
Online now

What do you do for fun? / What type of D/S are you?

Redtailedkitty
5 years ago • Sep 16, 2018
Redtailedkitty • Sep 16, 2018
BunnyDreams wrote:
Awesome!
Own it!
If that's what you're into then enjoy it and be proud.

It is very fitting. LOL
WillowJ
5 years ago • Sep 17, 2018
WillowJ • Sep 17, 2018
As for what type of submissive I am, I'm not sure, its an an ongoing expedition.
What do I do for fun? I am sporty (rugby, hockey, running) currently training for a spartan race. I am also a huge book worm, I usually have 3-4 books going at a time, and I am bit geeky/nerdy as well, I like to watch gaming videos. Music, fine arts, and travel round me out.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2018
I am a Dominant that wears many hats depending on who I need to be at any time with the one I am with. Daddy Dom/Master/Protector/Advisor/Friend/Lover. My lady is My friend/lover/woman/slave.

In My free time, I take long walks, bike ride, golf and once in awhile; I go into this chatroom and sit back and watch others interact. Trying not to be noticed, hiding in plain view in My dark corner of the room. One day, I hope to get over My shyness and be able to join in with the other kinksters in the conversations. I know I will get there one day, I have faith!!
wolfweyoun​(dom male)
wolfweyoun​(dom male) • Sep 17, 2018
@phanes57 I totally relate to what this gentleman is saying. He is a man first, with tastes and interests like anyone else, but he is also Dom.

I am and always have been alpha in my work, and play. I felt w hole in my love/sex life for my entire life. It was only when I embraced BDSM and allowed my deviant dark side to emerge that the natural Dom side of me flourished. He was always there, always present, but kept in the shadows because of a belief system that modern culture had foisted on me.

I lead and I am a high achiever in my vanilla life. The character traits that I possessed outside of BDSM naturally transfer into my whole being and across all aspects of my life now.

My profile and blog give a clear indication as to the Dom that I am, and I must say, it has been a pleasure reading the responses form the subs to this thread.

All the best to all of you.
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
5 years ago • Sep 24, 2018
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Sep 24, 2018
Sorry that I haven't replied in a while.
I have depression and anxiety and I have times whereI DO NOT want to/ CAN'T reply/ do things that I need to do.

Thank you for sharing with me everyone.
subjazzy​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 25, 2018
subjazzy​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2018
Bunnie, I also have had some issues with anxiety. I recently started getting panic attacks and anxiety after someone I love had heart problems and had to have a pacemaker. This kind of triggered it (I get anxiety and sick feeling when I see others in pain, when it’s me it is ok). I know there are so many different forms of anxiety and depresseion, though. I hope you feel better!
As far as what kind of sub: I am in more of a power position where I work. I lead a group of managers who manage a large sales team(150 reps). In my personal life and in the bedroom, I am 100% submissive. I’m not sure what this means, but it is so natural. Thanks!!!
Feliciacr​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 25, 2018
Feliciacr​(sub male) • Sep 25, 2018
I'd say I'm definitely prone to being a pet, or general bottom. I definitely enjoy submitting and doing as a dom/domme orders me to do.
rickeyboy
5 years ago • Sep 26, 2018
rickeyboy • Sep 26, 2018
That site told me I was a servy sub.