Online now
Online now

What do you do for fun? / What type of D/S are you?

Sensual City Girl{ForeverHIS}
5 years ago • Sep 26, 2018
BunnyDreams, I took the BDSM quiz and the results were also not surprising with the exception of apparently being a Rope Bunny and an exhibitionist. Lol The two that were in the bottom of my list. Lol

Results Summary (taken 2018-09-16)
91%
Submissive More info
63%
Boy/Girl More info
62%
Rope bunny More info
49%
Experimentalist More info
49%
Slave More info
49%
Primal (Prey) More info
48%
Exhibitionist More info
48%
Vanilla More info
40%
Brat More info
37%
Voyeur More info
37%
Pet More info
25%
Switch More info
4%
Ageplayer More info
1%
Masochist More info
0%
Degradee More info
0%
Non-mo
BunnyDreams​(sub female)
BunnyDreams​(sub female) • Sep 26, 2018
Hey you two.
So what do you guys do for fun?
What's your downtime?
How do you relax?
Reading? Dancing?
Who are you outside of this?
subjazzy​(sub male)
subjazzy​(sub male) • Sep 26, 2018
Hi Bunny,
I have 2 kids, an 18 year old boy and an 8 year was old girl. I love my job as a regional manager in sales and most of my time away from work is with my kids. I like to go to concerts with my oldest and my daughter is really into dance (right now it is ballet). They keep me pretty busy, but it is a lot of fun!
Evann Taken
5 years ago • Oct 24, 2018
Evann Taken • Oct 24, 2018
I am pretty new but i do enjoy coming here and simply chatting to different people i am divorced and i live alone most of the time except when the kids are with me I am deffently not a dom weather submissive or not dont know although with the one person who can gain my trust. And love that is when i would open up and do just about anything for him its just who I am by nature. I do have a little bit of a little side though.
bookworm​(switch female)
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018
bookworm​(switch female) • Oct 25, 2018
apparently that quiz says i'm a slut by day and a slut by night lol.

as for what like to do to relax, I read a lot of books, play video games, go for walks or go to gym. takes a bit for me to drag myself out of my hole (i'm an introvert by nature) but when do like to go hiking or movies or such.
Allie Kat​(sub trans woman){DarkFox}
5 years ago • Oct 25, 2018
Hello bunny ^_^

Based on your first post you and i sound exactly the same haha i freakin love steven universe! I am 100% submissive with slave being a close second ^_^;

For fun, i really like to play games (with people). Also im into acting so i have been hanging out with people at the theater and going out with friends. I also love to host parties and get-togethers when i am allowed icon_smile.gif if i have to be on my own, usually games like minecraft, starbound or civ V are my go-to choices. Either creative or strategic, i like the slow-paced stuff. I also enjoy music while i clean, or reading a book when it's cold or rainey outside ^_^

Thanks for asking! This was fun icon_smile.gif
MasterBear​(other butch)
5 years ago • Oct 26, 2018
MasterBear​(other butch) • Oct 26, 2018
I am M/s.

For fun outside of BDSM-

Movies, storytime, dinner out, we each support the other in our endeavours-
I love to bend with my love.

My love helps me with the horses.

Watching the dogs be crazy.

I love organizing events.

This sat my love is going to vend at the bear competition I entered.

We have a lot if fun and joy in supporting each other.
KittySunflower​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 30, 2018
Ok took the quiz and yup I'm a classic submissive. Which is right for me. But I do have a dark side at times I feel like I would want to switch things up.

Guess it depends on who your with what kind of d/s you are.

I love to have fun, dance, zone out to music, cook, learn, read, create, write, help others like volunteer work, high end fashion, go to the latest events, travel and so forth.

Really love all the different responses on here. Xo you'll.
BottomKatie
5 years ago • Nov 12, 2018
BottomKatie • Nov 12, 2018
I’m my Lord’s slave, my sadist’s masochist, and a Little. I’m also a rope and impact bottom and an edge player.

In my free time I mostly play video games. I’ve been trying to reach out to more friends to spend time in person too.
HuntertheYeenQueen​(dom femme){Allie Kat}
5 years ago • Nov 12, 2018
According to the test now that I understand more, I'm a Rigger/Mistress/Primal dominant Haha. Rope bunny was #1 cause, admittedly, I do still like to submit in bed and mostly in ways where I'm tied up, and the test does feel more sex-centered to me than lifestyle in general, but that's ok. Most other submissive/bottom roles were way down there. And there was a big jump between those top 4/5 and my next highest.

For fun, it's mostly just being at home, gaming or watching movies/shows with my husband. I, like him, have really gotten into the theater so I enjoy that. And D&D is one of my more recent obsessions Haha. I also am big on drawing and writing.