Online now
Online now

Wondering if I am being scammed

subjazzy​(sub male)
5 years ago • Sep 22, 2018

Wondering if I am being scammed

subjazzy​(sub male) • Sep 22, 2018
I am a true submissive. I am interested in learning more on this site and if I meet someone to truly own me that is great! I recently met someone on here who seemed genuine and I was really looking forward to meeting them and truly submitting. She asked that I reserve a dungeon ($500) through a website using itune cards. I did that. Then she said she had to cancel and I should postpone our meeting until the next day and that I need to send $700 to get the personalized toy package from this underground dungeon. I asked that we meet for coffee or lunch 1st before I send any more money and she got really pissed off. Is this a scam or am I overthinking this. I don’t mind buying toys and renting play spaces but this feels like something is really off. Any comments?
DrWakko
DrWakko • Sep 22, 2018
If you think you are being scammed then you probably are.

One of the first rules of bdsm is you don’t play with someone you don’t know. Sit down with them and get a feeling for them before play. I’ve listened to podcasts where pro dommes will even meet their new clients away from their play space to get a feeling for them before there is play.

It’s all about your safety. Get a safe call. Don’t end up in the obituary.
Sybil
Sybil • Sep 22, 2018
If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is probably is a duck.

I personally would not send money to someone that I never met it’s so many scammer out there. The fact that she got mad because you didn’t send more is a clear indication something might not be right. It seem fishy to me wouldn’t send more money but that my personal opinion
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 22, 2018
@ Sybil, “If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is probably is a duck.” I love this, so true.

@ Subjazzy, I’m sorry, but I agree with the others, it doesn’t sound good icon_sad.gif I know hardly anything about Femdom, however, the little bit that I have read about or listened to on podcasts, suggests that much like anything else, it seems to still be based around an established foundation of trust, communication and honesty.
Radiance​(dom female)
Radiance​(dom female) • Sep 22, 2018
youve been fucked over big time love..even Fin Dommes usually give you something in return a photos a voice message ,but this person was a con artist and whos to say if was indeed a woman.

Never ever give money
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 22, 2018
@Subjazzy report this individual to the Admin and I am sorry, but yes I think you have been scammed. If this was anything but a kink situation I would say report it to the police, but doing that in a kink situation is not an easy thing to do.

If anyone on here requests money in any way, report to the admin and don't give them any money.
    The most loved post in topic
KittyPrincess
5 years ago • Sep 23, 2018
KittyPrincess • Sep 23, 2018
You’ve been scammed. Anyone asking you to pay for stuff with gift cards is a scammer. You can’t really trace gift cards so it’s a favorite tactic. We deal with frauds like this in the company I work with. Just cut them off and learn your lesson. It sucks, but they’re not much you can do.
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 23, 2018
Good to know @ KittyPrincess, thank you for sharing that.
Oralfister69​(dom male)

Scam

Oralfister69​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2018
I just signed up not even two weeks ago and I already got a submissive female on this website trying to take money from me according to her her mistress doesn't want her no more and I have to pay her money if I want her slave first started out that I have to send the $50 gift card to settle a bill for her then it went to $1,500 if I want the slave for my own then a $59 bus ticket turned into a $325 bus ticket and it just kept going on and on and this person is still on this website and I can't imagine how many people getting scammed it's amazing like somebody else said don't give anybody money.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2018
Report this person right away to the site admin, Villanelle and Cage Monkey.