Online now
Online now

Wondering if I am being scammed

ThinkingBig
5 years ago • Oct 27, 2018
ThinkingBig • Oct 27, 2018
You should always meet a person in real life and build a friendship or relationship or something in between and the money thing should be a mutual choice.

You are being scammed, report this user and also google this person's user name with "name here" in google and see if this person has done this before or if this person is on any other sites so admin can be warned.

I am so sorry this has happened to you, always meet and then do limits and if you decide to do play time and what not, make sure you guys check out the place in person and discuss terms and prices and all that.

I hope this helps!
TDO​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 28, 2018
TDO​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2018
It's definitely a scam! The dead giveaway was to reserve a dungeon at a website using iTunes gift cards as payment?! No legitimate dungeon works like that!

I'd definitely report it to Evangeline!

Very sorry that you got taken advantage of.

TDO
Meja
5 years ago • Dec 15, 2018
Meja • Dec 15, 2018
Yes, you have to report this person so noone else gets hurt. I'm so sorry for your loss. It must be awful! I know how you feel. It's one thing to get over money, but heartbreak! Huggies! Don't blame yourself. You really thought you had a connection.
Onlinedomguy​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 16, 2018
Onlinedomguy​(dom male) • Dec 16, 2018
Yes you are being scammed. Stop sending anything to her, block her, and remember you do not want to start to surrender to someone you do not know enough about. There is findom, but as someone else mentioned, it is not done the way you described.
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx}
5 years ago • Dec 17, 2018
SirHanz​(dom male){Minx} • Dec 17, 2018
Sorry to hear about this. And I know that once you have started down the path and want to believe that it is real we blind ourselves to the red flags and warnings. It's good that you posted this and it's good that you question when things dont seem right. Trust is always earned. If they have not done anything to earn it, dont give it to them.
Mace​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018
Mace​(dom male) • Dec 31, 2018
This is my actual first reply here because it hit home for me but yes I have a general rule about never sending money to anyone. But this brings up something for me that I have struggled with in terms of sending money because my nature is to take care of my sub but then I have that doubt.
I have been fortunate in life and I give freely but sometimes it’s hard to know when your helping or being a human ATM
Samsea​(dom male)
5 years ago • Dec 31, 2018
Samsea​(dom male) • Dec 31, 2018
No...no...no...
Never ever part with money, ever.... ask yourself would you give your money to a guy or girl in the next street you have never met
NO
MackDaddyRico​(dom male){❤️️❤️️❤️️}
If paid by credit card, immediately call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Unfortunately, gift cards are money lost.

"Be aware of scams involving App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and Apple Store Gift Cards.

If you believe you're the victim of a scam involving App Store & iTunes Gift Cards or Apple Store Gift Cards, you can call Apple at 800-275-2273 (U.S.) and say "gift cards" when prompted." https://support.apple.com/itunes-gift-card-scams

Yes, you've been scammed and I agree with everyone who said report the profile to admin.

The police, on the other hand, would probably just laugh and hang up on you.

It's a shame, but there are vultures everywhere, working hard to take peoples money, and not just on BDSM sites and other dating websites...EVERYWHERE.