Online now
Online now

Wondering if I am being scammed

Cage Monkey​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 23, 2018
Cage Monkey​(staff) • Sep 23, 2018
I'm very sorry to hear about your incidents, we have many tools installed to try and identify scammers and remove them. BDSM and dating seem like place for them the thrive on easily and since the reward can be high they try to get back in here again and again.

We work tirelessly improving our automatic tools that detect many of these scammers and remove them but we also rely on your important reports, which are critical for building and maintaining a safe and genuine environment for us to meet online.

Please report as soon as possible on every suspicious event. When in doubt please don't hesitate to consult with us. Reporting is extremely important for the safety of us all.

as mentioned above - never give money to anyone here.

Requesting money on the site for any purpose is not allowed and if someone does that they should to be reported and removed from here ASAP.

Please don't hesitate to contact Evangeline or myself with any question on site or through support@thecage.co.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
I only read the first post ..sorry if I missed something , only scanning the others)

This is a scam. I can re post about five or six other cases of the same story that i've read else where, where I have known the poster personally or known them online for a long time. Report it and dont feel bad. Its got others too! You aren't the first but if everyone bothers to report, you may be one of the last at least on this site.
I do know a few subs that did pay (not through this site) and nothing eventuated (s/he does have a reply after the stage you got to where s/he tries to get you buy either a coffee card or a music card as way to proves yourself). In short on most sites due the FOSTA laws, solicitation is illegal so what happens now is they promises of "hookups" and "play" this ..almost..bypasses the laws and makes their attempts semi legal (in form) and still in line with the sites rules (for EG here at caged is no solicitation)

A little hint there are no short cuts to finding partners. If your prepared to pay go to a reputable ProDomme, that has skills and knowledge (not a pro, these are not trained) its safer and actually will lead to a more enjoyable service that specializes in your kink needs. If your going to pay for space and toys and dont mind doing so, why not pay a ProDomme that isn't trying to trick you and you then only need to pay for her time and expertise.

if your not prepared to pay, don't, nothing wrong at all with this. Your far from alone in not wanting to pay. Sybil said if "If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck it is probably is a duck. " She is spot on! There is no Femdom Nirvana, there is no quick way to get action (by pass the ducks). Real Domme (rarely) offer to drag you off to Femdom Nirvana without knowing you, first and fore most. While we are sexually Dominant and often sexually aggressive, we are not stupid and still act in a way that keeps us safe too, Dominance rarely removes morals, values or ethics when seeking a partner. When seeking partners we have a list of wants too, We are not cave women and still like act 'vanilla' women in dating situations. We work and operate often in the same way. What i'm trying to say really badly is ...She will still want to be treated like a woman and not some fuck monkey that wants to jump on your back just cause your submissive. Often scammers act like this way...of course! what a better way to get you interested. Offering up all your dreams in neat little package often does that (did you hear the quacks now?) I hope so!

If your unsure reverse the situation? Would you ask for money if you wanted a life partner? Would you not want to met first? Would you not care about ANY of the normal life stuff etc? These scammers rarely do add up if you reverse it

Best of luck with the next one. Keep trying you;ll find your partner that doesn't have alter motives.
SIRSPANKSUALOT1969
SIRSPANKSUALOT1969 • Sep 23, 2018
Hi. I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. Every seems to agree that u never ever send money to anyone especially someone who you have never met. I believe you were scammed. As a Dom I know that you as a sub want to please us and that is great. That's what we expect from our sub(s) I would advise anyone not to ever send money or anything else to someone you have never met.
subjazzy​(sub male)
subjazzy​(sub male) • Sep 23, 2018
Thank you all for you comments and advice. I can chalk this up as a learning experience. Also, I am grateful and happy to be part of this community. It seems most are genuine good people. Thank you all!
the elf
the elf • Sep 23, 2018
I need to initiate a startup built on this, looks like it is a working business model even in 2018.
Villanelle​(staff)
5 years ago • Sep 24, 2018
Villanelle​(staff) • Sep 24, 2018
What dollmaker said. We don't allow this on the site and will immediately ban anyone who is engaging in this type of behaviour. I'm sorry you had that experience.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2018
its a shame to start your bdsm experience with a scam.
Sometime we are so desperate to have that thing and we get blind or dont think straight! But would you have done it in vanilla world like giving someone money before to see the product?
and since when can you book a dungeon with an itunes card?? maybe they accept bitcoin now but a gift card?
subjazzy​(sub male)
subjazzy​(sub male) • Sep 24, 2018
I know! I am kicking myself for not catching this sooner. It is amazing how real it can seem and then looking back, so many signs that should have raised red flags sooner. Hopefully this helps others not fall into the same trap. Embarrassing!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Sep 25, 2018
Honestly subjazzy, dont feel embarrassed. You took a huge step and asked others for advise. Give yourself a pat on the back for reaching out and questioning what didn't feel right. So many dont say a word. With not saying a word, these scams continue and same scam will go and on for years. I bet the male subs reading this thread, next time they land in a similar situation will now question too. One post can be enough to stop a pattern. I've watched these wo/men work (on other sites) and some of them are damned good wallet raping. Like you said it can feel so real and good. No one can blame for falling for a well worked scam. They know what to tap into and what to avoid.