Online now
Online now

Finally feeling comfortable

VioletSy521​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 11, 2018
VioletSy521​(sub female) • Oct 11, 2018
@gprincesssub...all the above are great recommendations, especially from Bunnie and Phanes57. Whether posted here or on a blog, most are here to help. There are some pretty wonderful people on this site...the not so nice weed themselves out?.
I have also found other avenues like kink/BDSM professionals in the therapy and coaching arenas. Not at all implying you need therapy, lol!
But they can be helpful when you are new and are looking for someone with experience/knowledge in a non-judge mental capacity.
For myself, I had no one to talk to in my personal-everyday life, so it helped initially.
PM me if you need the info.
But, again, lots of good people and resources here.
Best of luck to you!
VioletSy521​(sub female)
@gprincesssub...all the above are great recommendations, especially from Bunnie and Phanes57. Whether posted here or on a blog, most are here to help. There are some pretty wonderful people on this site...the not so nice weed themselves out?.
I have also found other avenues like kink/BDSM professionals in the therapy and coaching arenas. Not at all implying you need therapy, lol!
But they can be helpful when you are new and are looking for someone with experience/knowledge in a non-judge mental capacity.
For myself, I had no one to talk to in my personal-everyday life, so it helped initially.
Best of luck to you!
VioletSy521​(sub female)
Best of luck to you!