Online now
Online now

Be gentle

MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Oct 1, 2018
Unfortunately there are toads, frog and princes. Your 19, single and to them all, you are hot property. Don't worry about the ones that are...hmmm... to nice I'll use the word "idiots" although I'd like to call them other wise as they give the good Doms a bad rep. Worry about you because in the end it is all about you and the one you pick as your Dom. Just be polite. Politely tell them no and move on. If they continue, report them! Eventually you'll find your prince charming, just hopefully not to many toads.
Collegechick​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 1, 2018

Be gentle

Collegechick​(sub female) • Oct 1, 2018
I’m super new to this site and this lifestyle and still getting my bearings but so far unfortunately a large part of my experience has been negative as right off the bat I had men calling me a slut/whore/slave when I don’t even know them and it says nowhere in my profile that I would be interested in that. Is it possible to find a dom on here that is a genuine person? Someone who is not looking to humiliate and hurt me? The times where I ended up telling someone on here that I’m sorry, it doesn’t seem we’re a great fit for each other they immediately attack me and say how dare I turn them away or critic them? Honestly wondering if I can find a caring dom on here...