Online now
Online now

Online roleplay (Text based)

ElviraWinter​(sub female){No}
7 years ago • Jan 17, 2017

Online roleplay (Text based)

Is there anyone here who loves to roleplay online? I usually do Petplay/forced domination (My favourites) 
I do have so big no no's, such as Age play, Scat, Urine and feaces.
Preferably looking for a dominant male of similar age. 
Message me if you're interested. 
Villanelle​(staff)
7 years ago • Jan 18, 2017
Villanelle​(staff) • Jan 18, 2017
Elvira - great to see you here and chatting in our forum!  I suggest you create an ad if you haven't already.  This is the best way to source out like-minded people for some kinky fun icon_smile.gif

We usually remove threads that appear to be more of a classified however I think you the topic is of interest generally.  So I am going to go ahead and pose a few other questions in case anyone is interested in talking about the concept of online BDSM roleplay...

How do you feel about online BDSM play?  Can any of it be thrilling, beneficial, or even educational?

Can you have an authentic power exchange long distance and online?

What resources do you use to amplify your online roleplay (for example toys, tasks, etc.) or if you play online, does it always remain in the realm of fantasy?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!
explorer​(switch male)
7 years ago • Jan 18, 2017
explorer​(switch male) • Jan 18, 2017
Re online BDSM play - I feel that it would a thrill and a turn on but I wouldn't have much or any idea of what to expect. Given that fact, it would probably be educational. Only then could I make a decision about whether it was beneficial.

i would think that having a proper power exchange online would be down to the discipline on those involved, but there would have to be a great deal of trust and dedication.

i think that online interactions are probably more likely to be in the realms of fantasy but as I have never tried it before I have an open mind.

I have always been open minded about my fetishes and I'm open minded in most things until I experience it myself.  Then I can form a much better opinion based on my own experiences and feelings. 
lym
lym
4 years ago • Nov 14, 2019
lym • Nov 14, 2019
I do! Have sent you a message.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019
Villanelle wrote:

How do you feel about online BDSM play?  Can any of it be thrilling, beneficial, or even educational?

Can you have an authentic power exchange long distance and online?

What resources do you use to amplify your online roleplay (for example toys, tasks, etc.) or if you play online, does it always remain in the realm of fantasy?

Looking forward to hearing everyone's thoughts!

First off welcome Elvira icon_smile.gif

I feel online is relevant as long ALL parties are getting something from the interaction.
Play after all is about getting your needs met and meeting the needs of the other.
I do believe for me, online needs to have an end date to met as I can only live so long without actual contact. I do tend to want more in the long run. However, I do have a 24/7 relationship(s) so 'online" for me (now) is often a supplement or an addition to my 24/7 poly arrangments.

I've always been face to face (I hate the term real time, real is as real as you make it) I first ventured into online play about 15 ish year ago to research/experience Femme play (sissy/CD) as my partner at the time had this as a hard limit. Online was a good way for me to explore this. My first ever foray into text based play lead to more in depth play via cam (and later collar) We are still good friends over 15 years later so it can work long term if you can keep the heat. For us now it is more friendship but again, as mentioned I need that physical touch in the end. He will always hold a special place in my heart. I can honestly say we both got a lot out of it. I still consider him collared by me all these years later.

when I play online now days I expect the same as I started with: We use/d cams, voice, pictures, parcels in the mail, emails, tasks, rituals and chatroom private messages. . For him being in an isolated area, online was as close as he could ever get without moving. sometimes those online have no other choices due to circumstances like location or caring for elderly parents etc so it can work well. I guess it comes down to how serious you actually want to be with having a online relationship or just a casual hot text session or email exchange. For me I like to remember the other person on the other side of the keyboard is a real thinking feeling person. For me I like to know them just as well as I would a face to face partner.
dollMaker​(dom male)
4 years ago • Nov 15, 2019
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 15, 2019
I have and do, and enjoy written scenes. Unlike many I take physical world BDSM experience and weave it into the online to try and make it feel as real in the mind as I can.

What works for people varies from person to person, some cant do non physical BDSM, which is fair, sone need a mix of physical and online, some only do online. All approaches and experiences are valid and address needs within their practitioners.
    The most loved post in topic
thegreatstallion
3 years ago • May 22, 2020

Meh

thegreatstallion • May 22, 2020
Text based role play, at this point not a fan. I did find it useful in the beginning. It allowed me to really consider my desires and thoughts with more detail than usual. As I've gotten older, I feel less comfortable in front of the computer.

I need you to say it to my face. I want to use all of my senses