Online now
Online now

Too old to be a Daddy?

SamGuevenne​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018

Too old to be a Daddy?

SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
Hello everyone,

I hope that you’re all well and thank you for dropping in. I need some advice and guidance, and I thought that there’s so much wisdom and experience out there in Forumland that I’d throw this out to see what comes back.

I’ve come to BDSM rather late in life. I am a youthful 60 with all of my hair, teeth and other faculties all in working order. I am a Dom, but I think that I am a bit of a gentle Dom – if that makes any sense – and I am attracted to the idea of being a Daddy with a little of my own to care for.

Now looking through personals, the littles who I have found looking for Daddies are all very much younger than I am and appear to be looking for someone close to their age rather than for some old fossil as I must appear to them.

Before I go any further, I want to make it very clear that it is the littles’ perogative to choose their own Daddies. That is only right and proper, and I have absolutely no problem with that.

Rather the problem is, I suspect, me. Be honest with me folks. Am I simply too old now? Rather than look for littles, should I retire gracefully to daytime TV, slippers, milky tea and biscuits? Or do I have to invent a new category – Grand-daddy Dom? icon_smile.gif

Seriously, I would appreciate comments and advice from littles and Daddies/Mummies/Caregivers about my situation. And please don’t worry about offending me. If I am being a silly ****, please feel free to let me know.

Love to all.

Sam
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 4, 2018
Hi SamGuevenne, much like “Daddy Doms,” “littles” come in all shapes and sizes... meaning that they come in all bodies... regardless of age. It’s possible to find a little in the body of a 60 year old woman, if you so wish, so don’t be discouraged. You’re never too old to be a Daddy Dom... just like you’re never too old to be a little. If however, you’re actually asking if you’re still potentially appealing to younger subs... even at your age, then yes, that’s likely too lol. It just comes down to each individual and their preferences. Good luck, I hope you find what you’re looking for icon_smile.gif
    The most loved post in topic
LittleLex​(sub female)
LittleLex​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2018
I don’t think your age is an issue at all. You’re right that some do prefer younger, but there are plenty who like an older Daddy. Older Daddies have a certain wisdom and gentleness that is very appealing! So definitely don’t be discouraged...if this is where you want to be then be here icon_smile.gif
FabSeverus​(dom male)
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
Like anything else you need to present yourself with some confidence. A bbg need someone who can protect, guide and be there when needed it, I am sure you are retired now and have plenty time in your hand so research a bit more for the type of subs you are looking for.
And don’t talk about age anymore... ?
Georgie777​(sub female)
Georgie777​(sub female) • Oct 4, 2018
Definitely not..... age is not a problem, you shouldn’t focus on your age ... just be who you are and it will be appeal to the little who is right for you.....
silentone​(dom male)

Only in your head !

silentone​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
I agree with the others , there are many subs / little ones etc that want an older Dom. Personally I have my age on my profile and they can decide for them selves if they want the age or not. Sure some are looking for a certain age but that's OK. As was said before there are a lot of them (regardless of age ) that do.

Put your age there and let them decide
SamGuevenne​(dom male)
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
Thank you Bunnie, LittleLex, FabSeverus, Georgie and TallOne for taking the time to help a soul in need and for giving such encouraging and sound advice. I knew that this was the right place. You are all stars.

Also thanks to Amethyst for the kind message on Bond.
Phanes​(dom male)
Phanes​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
I agree with all those above!! Good advice. Only I want to add is that you have only been in here 8 days; not alot of time. Be patient, get into the chatroom and get to know others if you havent already. As they say, good things "cum" (yes I know I misspelled that, LOL) to those who work at it; searching for that "one" .
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Welcome to the cage.

And yes stop by chat and say hi.
Everyone has given some good advice.
And I will say phanes is so right also. It takes time, go slow be patient.is the same thing I tell subs.

Oh just to let you know my Wolf is 9 yrs OLDER than me.