Online now
Online now

Too old to be a Daddy?

CapnRick​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
CapnRick​(dom male) • Oct 4, 2018
You know, your profile need not give a specific age...You need only to identify yourself as "an older and mature Daddy Dom" and you will attract some interesting Littles... specific ages need never be brought up if your relationship is to be online. You've already indicated that your equipment is still in working order, and that is really all that age might be a concern about for a Little wanting a mature Daddy.... You've gotten very good advice above, including the confidence you need to display to help attract a Little.
Bunnie
5 years ago • Oct 4, 2018
Bunnie • Oct 4, 2018
I love those that aren’t afraid to show their age. To me it’s an indication that they’re willing to share and communicate, even about things that they may be uncomfortable with... a very important characteristic in this lifestyle, no?
Also, realistically, there are different health requirements... so I want to know that an older gentleman is healthy and looking after himself... not just that his “equipment” is in working order.
I myself prefer older men, because I like to be guided by someone who has experienced life. I understand that some will argue that that’s not an age thing, however, there are many characteristics that can only really become defined or refined from time and experience.
Ahabsilver
5 years ago • Oct 5, 2018
Ahabsilver • Oct 5, 2018
I am 62, new on the site and confident I can get action. I am dismayed to find the prejudice of the young against the old , however is real, durable, irrational and basically unethical. Also un-examined (by them). Young people (anyone under about 35) are reflexively reactionary---young people who would otherwise be advocates for gays, trans, etc. positively sometime HATE older people. These ruined females can be turned, if you are a true master and do not permit them to undercut your confidence and confirm your weakness.

Remember, if you are older, that they are psychologically fettered by their own prejudices. The largest trump card I have as an older Dom are damaged father images (through divorce and abandonment) which spin young women my way. Really young women. My last four girlfriends in D/s were: 19, 20, 22 and 21. They loved the degradation I dished out to them. The way I work is by listening sympathetically and edging them toward the idea of bondage in the first place. I have one agenda: my own pleasure. Like any master. But that means cooperation. By joining this site there are nothing but opportunities. One must go slow, of course. Ten girls will balk at your advance--but number 11 will not. I am as opportunistic, cruel and calculated as they are. As a Master I divide emotion out of it--and of course they love that. Psychologically I have read De Sade Duclos, Freud, Reage, Paglia and Frazor. The anthropological evidence for success as a master is everywhere.
Heart of Persephone​(sub female)
Not all lil’s are the teeny tiny ones around the age of 20. Just like not all Lil’s love pink and glitter. Some of us are older and love dark colors. I’ve seen where the Daddy is younger.

Put your age in your profile. Be patient. Chat with others.
SamGuevenne​(dom male)
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2018
Bunnie - when I said that other faculties were in working order I was, of course, talking about my brain. Please try to keep things above the waist line! icon_wink.gif

Ahabsilver - I do remember when I was young - London, punk rock, the safety pins and the spitting (gross!) - and I think that I was pretty dismissive of the older generation back then too. I don't have a problem with young littles wanting young Daddies. I was just wondering how I could possibly match my preferences to what appeared to be the norm for DD/lg. Based upon what I've been told in the replies to my original post, I am delighted to say that my initial concerns appear to be unfounded. Thanks for the comment.

Lil Red Wolf - sound advice thank you.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2018
Many DDlg dynamics are more care giver ones and as such there is no sexual component and no expectation or desire for one. Worth keeping in mind.

Regarding age, it’s never too late to get involved in “what it is we do’, if you are kind, caring, selfless, ethical and generally not an asshat you will be welcomed and I am sure find your little girl to be a Daddy for. Learn as much as you can about kink in general and specific areas you are interested in, read books, look at online info, attend educational events and workshops, always keep educating yourself. There are lots of educational opportunities in your part of the world.

What it is we do can and often is dangerous, even the most simple activity can carry risks of physical or mental, emotional harm, so please take your time and only go active once you are safe to do do so. Always keep in mind your limitations and stay within them, never over estimate your ability and be honest with yourself about them.

I wish you success and a safe fun time.
SamGuevenne​(dom male)
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 5, 2018
dollMaker - sound and sobering advice thank you. I forget who said it but I agree with the person who said "The only thing that I really know is how little I do know".
Bunnie
Bunnie • Oct 5, 2018
Lol @ SamGuevenne... cheeky icon_biggrin.gif