Online now
Online now

Too old to be a Daddy?

molicious81​(sub female){Collared}
5 years ago • Oct 5, 2018
I'll say this slowly so you know I'm serious:

You. Are. Not. Too. Old.

There are PLENTY of us out there who love older men and can appreciate a mature Daddy Dom. Do not give up hope. You'll find your little. icon_smile.gif
Greeneyedreamer​(sub female){Yes I am }
Many of the littles are older. I’m actually older than you! And I have an older daddy myself. Well he’s a tad younger than I am but you get the idea. It’s a mental title and not an age related one.

Sugar
shahh
shahh • Oct 5, 2018
Ok...you all wrote a lot and i am guilty of skipping to the end here so forgive me if i repeat.

I firmly believe that you are never to old to grow into something better...something different or new.

I do however believe that age appropriate partnerships are important. That doesnt mean there can't be a significant age gap, but does to me mean a few more restricitons on appropriateness of approaching subs and finding those deeply intimate relationships. There are 'doms' on here that are in the 'more aged category' who consistently 'hit on' and try to lure young subs just making their way out in the world. They swing about their...ahem... 'toys' in an attempt to impress. I would caution this approach as both your reputation and genuineness matter an exaggerated amount in this world/lifestyle compared to vanilla life.

You seem genuine, honest and open. That is fantastic. Keep it up, be patient and you will find someone.
SamGuevenne​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2018
Sugar - That's a good point and something that I keep forgetting. Thank you.

shahh - I appreciate your excellent advice. Thank you.
Samsea​(dom male)
Samsea​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2018
Well, there is life in this old dog yet, I am well over 60, nearer to the big 70 if the truth were told yet I have hooked up with a 26 year old submissive girl and the age gap has never ben an issue. She loves the way i am firm but fair, hard yet loving and yes the age gap works for her as well as me.

Do not play down your age, say your name your age and where you live, ( where you live is more important than your age).

If your age is an issue they will pass you by, but...

There will be the one who is looking for 'the you' so age and location and what your interest... are thats all you need.

Your age can work for you, not against. Good luck
Sam
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female)
SOGirlOnFire​(sub female) • Oct 6, 2018
Welcome “home” ..... just found TheCage about a week ago and am enjoying learning...... There is great advice posted already..... mostly, it is about being honest with yourself... what makes you feel desired (and by this I do not mean sexually).... More along the lines of “I really like when my mate (fill in the blank)”..... For instance, in my relationships, I enjoy getting a random text from my “interest” just to let me know I am on their mind.... that puts them on MY MIND and that makes me smile, I am a sapiophile as well.....so Daddy Dom who specialized along those lines, well you get the idea..... the more you know about yourself and what you need, the more you can express what you need and this in turn increases the odds of finding your (???)

Enjoy the journey
SamGuevenne​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 7, 2018
SamGuevenne​(dom male) • Oct 7, 2018
Samsea and SOGirlOnFire - thank you for your advice. All of the responses that I have received so far have been so positive and helpful, that I honestly don't know what I was worrying about.
sweet november​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
Too old, too young, too overweight, too thin, too shy, too outspoken, too pretty, too ugly...

We are all so hard on ourselves at times.

If someone makes me laugh, that's the good stuff. Making someone else laugh, that's even better.

Being the reason behind a secret smile, or a nervous giggle, a sigh of relief, a chance to be yourself and it's ok.... that's life.

Live it now in the best way you can.

I've met two very good people on here that make me smile no matter what that I hope to stay friends with as long as possible, (and a few in the middle spectrum of age)
One is a much older man, the other, much much younger. And both are capable of being a Dominant (whichever type they are). What do they have in common?
They are humble, they listen, they have humor and have confidence and are eager to learn. Because no matter what age we are, we are always learning. Especially about other people.

Too old? No way.

I read something earlier that made me laugh... "I'm an 18 year old with 26 years of experience (insert age difference)" LOL

Last edited by * on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total
PappaBear
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
PappaBear • Oct 8, 2018
I've said it before and I'll say it again... BDSM is like Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory for adults... your candy is out there I guarantee it. So take this golden ticket and march right on in.....Cause you don't want to leave your little out there all alone... Do ya' Daddy?

You have a need, she does too. Good luck!