Online now
Online now

Nipples!

PaNdEmIc
5 years ago • Oct 7, 2018

Nipples

PaNdEmIc • Oct 7, 2018
Clothes pins...all around the areola. And then move in closer. Carefully place 1 or 2 right on the nipple itself. Attach a string to all of them. Slowly pull them off. 1 by 1.
TheJackdaw​(switch male){Collared}
@Fab - Knives are something that we choose not to have in our arsenal, but hot and cold is definitely going to get a try.

@Travis - pegs are an absolute yes! We have a few sets of clamps that do the trick. Never tried the string though.
666Predator666
666Predator666 • Oct 7, 2018
Try a hand held Zapper. Fry those titties good. Do NOT do many damage. But I have had ripped Stud moan and thrash like a Truck Stop Whore when you fry those titties.
PappaBear
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
PappaBear • Oct 8, 2018
Hey, don't you think you ought to talk it over with your partner first? They may not want those titties fried good and your out the money. Of course you're a switch so if you want yours fried... then please, by all means.
    The most loved post in topic
PaNdEmIc
PaNdEmIc • Oct 8, 2018
Electrostim is very fun. My main sub loves it. I would advise you to do your research on it if your not familiar with it or you have never used it before. Just keep in mind, with anything new you introduce..you have to crawl before you can walk, and you have to walk before you can run. Small steps go a long way.
Low{BLK OWND}
Low{BLK OWND} • Oct 8, 2018
Wear a bra that leaves them exposed with a sheer silk shirt over
Take a walk now on a chilly day
Her collar is on in full view