Online now
Online now

Bonding(2019) - Netflix Original

Aurelia​(dom female)
4 years ago • Apr 26, 2019

Bonding(2019) - Netflix Original

Aurelia​(dom female) • Apr 26, 2019
I'm spending the night in. I just got done chit-chatting with my subs. I get ready to chill for the night and check out Netflix. There in the background is the trailer for this show, Bonding. A dark comedy about an NYC grad student moonlighting as a dominatrix, who enlists her gay best friend from high school to be her assistant.

I was immediately pissed. Has anyone checked it out, yet? Would you watch it?

I am just wondering about everyone thoughts.
EvelynNyte​(switch trans woman)
I've watched almost three episodes and actually rather like it. The main characters are clearly young and blundering through their lives; none of the side characters come off as though they're supposed to be role models. The jokes are decent enough. It's not a 1950s style family sitcom; I don't understand why people expect it to be a 100% wholesome portrayal of the lifestyle. If it was just a bunch of heads of MasT chapters talking about the perfect way to ensure consent the show would be boring as hell.
MstrMC​(sadist male)
MstrMC​(sadist male) • Apr 26, 2019
I watched it twice I thought it was funny and a good way to relax. I was not expecting it be 24/7 dom which it’s not. They need to make it watchable for all not just bdsm ppl
MasterBear​(other butch)
4 years ago • Apr 27, 2019
MasterBear​(other butch) • Apr 27, 2019
1 min it some guy smoking what I assume is crack or meth.
This guy becomes a "unwilling" participant.

5 mins in consent violations.

I lasted until min 6.

When I disgustedly turned the channel.
Aden Figg​(dom male){BDE}
Aden Figg​(dom male){BDE} • Apr 27, 2019
It's boring, unfunny, predictable, offensively self-righteous and sanctimonious while none of the characters are well-written, believable, or anything approaching relatable. If you enjoy good television, this show is not for you. If you laugh and clap like a sea lion whenever something you're marginally familiar with flashes across the screen, you'll love it.
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged}
SubDraco​(sub male){Caged} • Apr 27, 2019
from what I saw of it. its not trying to show this lifestyle... she is a (semi)prodomme. giving those who pay what they want. outside of that she is pretty much normal...
lil kitten xo​(sub female)
4 years ago • Apr 28, 2019
lil kitten xo​(sub female) • Apr 28, 2019
I binge watched it with some vanilla girl friends and a few dommes and I’m a sub and we all got a kick out of it. It’s not some in-depth view into Bdsm but it’s a cute comedy about people just trying to get though life.