Online now
Online now

Kink lifestyle attracts many bullshiters just looking for pussy

MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018

Kink lifestyle attracts many bullshiters just looking for pu

I noticed that so far there are 2pgs of advertisers of Dominant Women looking for submissive men and there are 23pgs of advertisers of submissive men looking for Dominant Women. What does this mean? I'm used there being more subs than Dominant Women but as someone that gets a great deal of mags the usual is that the majority are no pics empty profiles fly by nonsubscribers looking for pussy and seing who they can catch on their hook. This is not a rant just stating the facts and if you're new to the lifestyle just be aware. Personally I usually block them.
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 6, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 6, 2018
?? How would they if they are submissives?
As far as I know Dom decide what they get and usually it’s not pussy on the menu?
FabSeverus​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 8, 2018
FabSeverus​(dom male) • Oct 8, 2018
I trust you about what you are talking about. As a Dom male we rarely get this kind of message sorry
Sir Arthur​(dom male)
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018
Sir Arthur​(dom male) • Oct 9, 2018
That's not just kink though. That's literary every dating website ever.
    The most loved post in topic
ChillVibes​(sub male)
5 years ago • Oct 9, 2018
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Oct 9, 2018
I think that kink websites tend to be full of thirsty guys though. Normal dating sites and the like usually are not geared towards the discussion of sex, but rather finding a partner. Not saying that there are not tons of these dudes elsewhere, but I think when a site revolves around the open discussion of sexual fetish, you get a lot of eager, horny, and confused thrill seekers trying to test the waters by sending out random messages to Dominant women halfway across the country!
Mistress Maree​(dom female){Non}
5 years ago • Oct 10, 2018
There are also a lot of married men looking for some kink on the side. After almost 20 years in this lifestyle I have two wonderful submissive in my life now.and even though I am not advertising for anyone on here I still get messages from mainly blank profiles which I ignore.

They see sexually dominant women as feee and easy sexually.
PatheticSissy​(sub femme){Would love}

Just looking for real femdom owner

I am a feminine sissy sub Male that is looking for real dom lady to take control and power away and turn me into your sissy slave for you and your lovers. Do these dom ladies exist. I want 24-7 not part time. Please help me find this. Thank you
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}

Re: Just looking for real femdom owner

PatheticSissy wrote:
I am a feminine sissy sub Male that is looking for real dom lady to take control and power away and turn me into your sissy slave for you and your lovers. Do these dom ladies exist. I want 24-7 not part time. Please help me find this. Thank you

An example of what has been talked about on this thread..... *golf clap* Someone who can read, please point the way to the personal section for someone who clearly can't read. I'm too lazy right now.