Online now
Online now

Kink lifestyle attracts many bullshiters just looking for pussy

Bankai5​(sub male)
5 years ago • Oct 11, 2018
Bankai5​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2018
I actually disagree. As someone who is new and inexperienced with the lifestyle there are a lot of reasons why someone might not post pictures other then not being serious and just wanting sex. Social pressure and not wanting to be associated with a lifestyle they are not experienced with yet are just two.

For me I would like to be in a serious long term FLR as a submissive but have never done so before, so I don’t even really know if it is something I can really enjoy other than fantasy.

Some of the comments here are really disheartening and discourageing.
You all are complaining about how people are only here to get “ there feet wet”; but How are new people suppose to know if they like something if they never experienced it before?

Newcomers should be incouraged not reprimanded for being here. If you don’t welcome new people the community will never grow.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 11, 2018
I think we can all agree there's nothing wrong with hooking up. I'm assuming many of us are here for kinky sex (not me btw, I'm all sorted in that department). Others are here for support and community, some are here for self expression and others want it all. I hope we can all have fun and learn from each other while maintaining a sex and kink positive environment. It's all about appreciating that not everyone is here for the same reasons you are and to not make any assumptions. So if you go full on with the fuck invites, don't be surprised if you get some not so nice responses. Common sense rules - treat strangers with a degree of respect and if there's potential for more it will become clear quickly. But yeah, fucking is good - let's not discourage the fucking! Besides, I expect most of us have experienced enough shaming to last a lifetime.

I'll also add that I have been nothing short of enraged when I have seen ads and profiles that are clearly designed simply to exploit others, be it for nude photos/videos or cash. I get the frustration in some of the comments in this thread. I hope that more community discussion about our expectations for polite behaviour and respect will educate those who think we're just a hookup site while keeping the vibe kinky and fun.
ChillVibes​(sub male)
ChillVibes​(sub male) • Oct 11, 2018
@Evangeline

I think we can all agree that the site isn't the problem! Definitely the most welcoming and warm kink site I've found!
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
5 years ago • Oct 13, 2018
To Evangeline as staff I get your point of view from a staff point of view but our observations are valid and should not be discounted simple for the purpose of building up the site. In addition the observations and experiences expressed in this thread are not based on assumptions but on the actions of those attempting to bullshit others and thereby valid. Those that are sincere and approach people the right way eventually make friends. This thread as you state is not an attempt to discourage anyone but it's a clear statement that certain behaviors or foolishness will not be tolerated by me or the community and we are not fooled by the stupidnis that some attempt to practice
Notely
Notely • Oct 13, 2018
I know everyone can look for what they want. BDSM is bond love and trust its not about hook up and one night stands. But they should not mess with those looking for long term those looking for play partner they should bother them. I don't like messing my energy with the wrong person its only one for one ya many sites use to be as use to be but now its open to more but us long term ones need it back let those have their thread we have ares good guys and girls don't lower them self's to games.
Notely
Notely • Oct 13, 2018
Well that why everyone has wants and needs not everyone is for everyone.
MsEbonyAngela​(dom female){Looking to}
stepfordbride that's correct that not everyone is for e everyone and some of us filter out (block) those that don't fit such as bullshitters and game players. I agree with you in that there are sincere people looking to connect with others and there are the bullshiters and game players as well. Notice my post said the kink lifestyle so this is not an issue that's occurs only on this site but it does occur on this site as well. That is not to put down the site but it is to state the facts, share, highlight and discuss experiences. One should be free to post and discuss experiences, issues and observations without it being moderated defensively and attempt to shut down discussions. After all this is a kink site and the post stated a kink issue.
Villanelle​(staff)
Villanelle​(staff) • Oct 13, 2018
@MsEbonyAngela, I've read every comment and I agree everyone is valid and each of us is entitled to our opinion. Please don't take me stating my opinion as an attempt to stifle anyone else's.