Online now
Online now

Puppy Play

MaskedAnarchist​(switch male)
6 years ago • Apr 6, 2017

Puppy Play

So i am not "new" persay to this. Ive done extensive research on how to be a proper caretaker and find the idea and imagery to be very hot. Its a bit odd to ask but are there any pups out there who could maybe give me real life help? Like, being a temporary pet and help me learn real life experiences.
CerebusLeashed​(sadist trans man){Uncollared}
As a handler, I'd suggest you contact your local dungeon about DMing during a pup night, letting the owner (and any DMs who are usually on for those events) know that you'd like to learn how to handle things in and around the pup mosh for your own personal kink exploration. Make sure you're completely clear this isn't you DMing to get your rocks off, this is you DMing to get a proper handle on the vast spectrum of behaviors that come into play with this kink firsthand. Often dungeons will host workshops and meet-ups, and you can ask if there's going to be any pup-moshes or handler "training-days." If there aren't, see if your dungeon is willing to host one. You'd be surprised how many people are willing to come out when they know there's a place to go.