Online now
Online now

Looking to develop into Experienced, Masterful Dom

Helter Skelter
5 years ago • Oct 18, 2018
Helter Skelter • Oct 18, 2018
@Phanes Thanks, I've gone through all the material front to back. I've learned a few things through them and look forward to including them in my belt of tools. It's well appreciated.

I have been deeply fascinated by rope play and Shibari @rosethorn. I have a good friend who seems to a ready volunteer. Still, your point on nerves and arthritis is equally crucial. So I'd like to get my hands on some Medical texts if I'm going to have success at learning about nerve points. I learn most easily through visual cues and materials too. @rosethorn, any recommendations on where to learn more about ropeplay?
rosethorn​(sub female)
5 years ago • Oct 18, 2018
rosethorn​(sub female) • Oct 18, 2018
Arteries need to be taken into account too... there is one by the crotch that leads to the heart and can very quickly go bad. Erm… medical text books are a good idea, I would go and have a look in a university books store, it doesn't have to be a huge text book you can get anatomy ones separately. I will point out if you have a volunteer who ever that is also needs to read the same books first... With rope you need to check circulation often and learn how too a sub cant always tell same with nerve but the truth is if you do it right, it should never ever be tight enough to do that you need to leave slack so an inch or two so they can move but not escape... I have never done rope so I cant advise with the knots at all but even if your using hog ties ect there are ways to put them so they aren't tight but the person also cant move. Be safe first you never stop learning with BDSM the moment you do is the time it becomes dangerous.
Hawkeye
5 years ago • Oct 19, 2018
Hawkeye • Oct 19, 2018
Those that are abused never see it happening until its too late. Even when they warned by others.