Online now
Online now

Posts by MissBonnie(dom female){oz}
Search found 782 matches
we pretended I was a sex worker and he would send me some money via one of the apps.

Just legally (not judgmentally a little role play never hurt anyone) I would be careful on how you word this on ...
Tue May 14, 2024 4:50 am • 13 Replies • 703 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
we pretended I was a sex worker and he would send me some money via one of the apps.

Just legally (not judgmentally a little role play never hurt anyone) I would be careful on how you word this on ...
Tue May 14, 2024 4:47 am • 13 Replies • 703 Views
Author
Forum
Topic
It might also pay to note when it comes to "pay to play" that not all Dom/mes do release as in "cumming" (or PIV contact) as each country and then each state has different laws for sex workers on what ...
Mon May 06, 2024 4:58 am • 12 Replies • 728 Views
My heart goes out to you. I've now done the same thing twice (I am/was poly) and I havent found anyway to lighten the feelings. I hope you do. I found keeping busy helps but doesn't really heal the lo ...
Sat May 04, 2024 7:24 am • 9 Replies • 843 Views
Author
Forum
You've found a good starting site (I think this site is one of the better ones). ALL sites are good (but not equal), it comes down to how you use them to YOUR benefit. If your asked for anything in re ...
Thu May 02, 2024 2:13 am • 2 Replies • 414 Views
Author
Topic
two pillows, no stuffies and sometimes a sub that often sleeps on the floor but is a FIFO worker so sometimes gets replaced for short periods of time by the cat
Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:14 am • 21 Replies • 643 Views
it lights up my brain like nothing else does. I wouldn't do it if I felt nothing. I love nothing more than a bunny that loves rope you get to see every hair standing, skin pinking, you get to feel the ...
Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:44 am • 5 Replies • 598 Views
Author
Forum
Topic