Online now
Online now

Learning

albuka​(sub male)
4 years ago • Apr 8, 2019

Learning

albuka​(sub male) • Apr 8, 2019
No one thinks they are the villains in their stories. The villains believe they are the hero's in their own reality. It is important to look at ones self and ask. "Am I in the wrong here? Am I at fault? Am I the villain?"

Those that can do this. These are those that can learn, forgive and even apologize for there mistakes. Not only will they learn and not repeat the mistake. They will come out the better person and become all that much wiser for it.

-Alex
    The most loved post in topic
Sweetlydepraved​(masochist female){Owned}
I totally agree. When I was younger, I would often blame others for things that I was equally responsible for, only in a different way. It has taken much self reflection and introspection to come to understand this, but in the end it has given me a greater understanding of people in general.
albuka​(sub male)
albuka​(sub male) • Apr 8, 2019
I feel the same. I work with substance abusers for my job. I have not fallen into the Hell of drug abuse. I have to constantly put myself in their shoes. Try to understand what drives them. I feel this has help me connect with a few of them.

The hardest part is trying to see yourself in their eyes. To understand what they are seeing. Some times we get so caught up on being right. That we lose friendships. Friendships that could change our lives for the better. Only if we could have swallowed our pride.

-alex
MassachusettsBoston
3 years ago • Apr 23, 2020
MassachusettsBoston • Apr 23, 2020
It's called empathy. As of this writing, COVID-19 US epidemic, what more people could benefit from is having empathy.