THE CAGE Code Of Conduct
THE CAGE services (THE CAGE) are intended to provide a platform for adult individuals interested in BDSM to socialize including discussion, debate, and personal expression. THE CAGE does not support or allow promotion of professional services or other business interests.
All members of THE CAGE must:
- be 18+ years of age
- conduct themselves in a lawful and responsible manner
- be respectful. Misogyny, racism, harassment and abuse will not be tolerated.
- refrain from mass messaging or "spamming" other users, which we consider to be disruptive in some cases, and straight on harassment in others.
- refrain from advertising or requesting paid sexual or BDSM services or to publish information about said services.
- refrain from publishing external contact details in profiles, blogs, forums, and other public areas of THE CAGE (phone number, email address, messenger ID, etc.).
Our Posting Rules (Platform wide including blogs, forums, chats, etc.):
It is not allowed to mention individuals by name, including people's nicknames or details that hint to someone's identity UNLESS:
- you have explicit permission from the individual in question.
- you can safely assume that the person mentioned would consent.
- It is not allowed to publish other's photos, chatlogs, screenshots, or private messages.
It is not allowed to publish copyrighted materials without explicit permission from the copyright's owners. This includes but is not limited to quoting stories, poems, fantasies, photos or anything created by others. You can read our DMCA/copyright policy here .
If anyone asks to have their name, images, or other content removed from your blog you must respect the request and remove them immediately.
It is not allowed to publish anything that promotes discrimination of any kind, racism, or violence.
More tips for polite conduct can be found here.
THE CAGE maintains the right to determine the consequences of a violation of our rules and code of conduct. Offending users may receive a warning, have objectionable content removed, or be suspended from the platform at the discretion of THE CAGE administration team.