Terms Of Service
THE CAGE (https://thecage.co) is produced and operated by Zumati LTD.
1. TermsBy accessing the website at http://www.thecage.co, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on THE CAGE's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on THE CAGE's website;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by THE CAGE at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on THE CAGE's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. THE CAGE makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, THE CAGE does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall THE CAGE or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on THE CAGE's website, even if THE CAGE or a THE CAGE authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on THE CAGE's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. THE CAGE does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. THE CAGE may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However THE CAGE does not make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksTHE CAGE has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by THE CAGE of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
7. ModificationsTHE CAGE may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing LawThese terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Payment / Cancellation Terms
Certain parts of THE CAGE web site content is available for public and free of charge, however subscription is required to use most of its services (Such as but not limited to interactions with other members, creation of a personal profile, publishing in a blog, visiting chat rooms, publishing a personal ad, taking part in forum conversations)
Site subscription fees may be automatically renewed at/or after the end of the original term selected. Any cancellation of service must occur within 24 hours prior to the scheduled extension of service in order for any service charges/expenses to be returned.
If subscription is not cancelled in accordance with these terms, the Subscriber hereby authorizes THE CAGE to charge subscriber’s chosen payment method to pay for the ongoing cost of membership.
Subscription can be cancelled any time through the website in the "My Subscription" section or by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds may be issued at THE CAGE’s election. Refunds can be requested by contacting customer service and questions related to billing will be answered within two business days. Refunds will not be issued for memberships that have been used or, in any event, that are not submitted within three calendar days of subscription. Refunds will be credited to the payment method used to subscribe.
Financial information is only shared with THE CAGE’s third party processors in order to initiate and complete any orders placed on your account. All credit card transactions are processed with industry standard encryption through third party processors. These third party processors will only use your information for that purpose. All such information provided to a third party is subject to their terms and conditions.
You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized and/or fraudulent uses related to your preferred form of payment (for example, credit cards) and to any unauthorized access to your account with us. In all cases, billing and technical questions can be submitted to email@example.com.
Your privacy is important to us.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.