Online now
Online now

Girlfriend

Miki
4 years ago • May 25, 2019
Miki • May 25, 2019
Soulweaver wrote:
Oops, shouldn't post when I am that tired, "military" should read masochistic. Lol

Guess you were tired.. That and if you used autocorrect0-- it's on the fritz..

But I digress from the topic. Everything posted here can be summed up in one phrase among many:

"Turn the page."
Tilhard{Yes they g}
4 years ago • May 26, 2019

I agree I was stupid and yes difficult

Tilhard{Yes they g} • May 26, 2019
Miki wrote:
Sounds screwy

Time for a new girlfriend if you ask me.

Whereas I don't do relationships, and I sleep with men and women, somewhat preferring the feel of a stronger woman of course, so while both the above mean I'm hardly qualified to authoritatively comment on this mess, I can spare you two cents.

Any relationship where a partner/spouse is so easily drawn away permanently is't worth it's weight in smelly cat shit.

"Don't let the door bruise your ass on the way out."

Or a nicer little cliche, "If (s)he is swiped out from under you that easily, someone else will swipe him/her again from the new fool so don't sweat the water, it went down the drain already.

Easier said than done.. I know. It's gonna hurt for a while, but time heals not all, but most.

But Miss Shorty is one you should chuck in the dust bin with yesterday's news.
Tilhard{Yes they g}

Girlfriend

Tilhard{Yes they g} • May 26, 2019
Thanks sounded hot for a minute but I screwed up but your right she would take off anyway
Thanks
Miki

Re: Girlfriend

Miki • May 26, 2019
Tilhard wrote:
Thanks sounded hot for a minute but I screwed up but your right she would take off anyway
Thanks

The headliner on your post above me.. No, not stupid. Only human.

Unfortunately so is she..

The human creature is a multifaceted one and not all sides are good, but like anything with multiple sides, some show the good side while others just jagged edges.. And in the case of people, "showing" doesn't mean good looks or a hot bod.. Showing is the demonstration of what motivates them inside. In your case an individual of good character wouldn't have done this to you. Not like that. Indeed people change, relationships either get stronger, fade away or simply metamorphose into something different... Less flashy but more stable in the long run. A relationship'd end is very seldom an easy one but all things considered, there's a right way to move on, a wrong way to move on, and of course those who allow third parties to move them on. Those easily swayed are just as well gone.. and they'll be gone again from their new flight of fancy in relatively short order.

Of course you didn't mention your age or hers, either that or I missed it-- But at any age, it could be as simple as an overall lack of maturity on her part.

Or it could be I'm all wet.

But regardless the gist of this wall of words is, "Take it easy on yourself. Takes two to make something work and apparently she was as easily blown in a new direction as those white tufts on a spent dandelion.