Online now
Online now

Have you been ghosted?

poe​(switch agender)
4 years ago • Jun 5, 2019

Have you been ghosted?

poe​(switch agender) • Jun 5, 2019
Have you ever been led on by someone who seems genuinely interested, only to find that one day they stop communicating all together? I have, many times.. I’m curious how common this is.
I’ve had this happen both online and in person. There was one time I was truly taken off guard.. he seemed so stable and mature, but treated me like nothing as soon as he lost interest. I never got a chance to hear why.
I would so much rather be broken up with than ghosted.. at least then there would be closure.

Ghosting seems to me to be a sign of cowardice.. from men unable to come clean with their true feelings.
I really wish that cowardly men would stop masquerading as these wonderful, mature Doms worthy of respect.

There are few things more insulting than to offer submission and devotion to someone who treats it so disrespectfully.

So... if you’re one of those people who ghosts your partners.. you may want to take a look in the mirror and see the true lack of substance in your reflection.
    The most loved post in topic
Manda Panda​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 10, 2019
Manda Panda​(sub female) • Jun 10, 2019
I was. It was just out of the blue. I actually wondered if something happened to him.
Oh well, maybe one day I'll find out what happened. I would like to at least know if he's alright.
Randy1970
4 years ago • Jun 10, 2019
Randy1970 • Jun 10, 2019
I have been ghosted by several subs that seemed genuine and intelligent and interested in me and then when it came to the point in our friendship/ relationship where we would start making plans for our first meeting or to be together permanently they would just up and ghost on me and stop responding to me, I believe that it cowardly and immature on their behalf, maybe because they were scared of commitment or they belonged to someone and was just going online for their pleasure and curiosity as immature young girls do.