Online now
Online now

Calling all Subs!

kinky kitten​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jun 29, 2019

Calling all Subs!

kinky kitten​(sub female) • Jun 29, 2019
Alright, I have a daddy dom and he is so amazing, patient, and kind. we have been talking for a while and im really nervous about finally meeting him in person. we both live in different states so he would either fly me out or he would come here. I really want to go there but I'm so afraid.. so my question for you subs reading this: When you first met your dom, what did you do and how did you feel?
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
I talked to my wolf as friends for about 10 months before he asked if i would give him the honor of being his . then we were to gether vai f2f time , phone calls , multi message for many months . then when we finally met in RL i drove to where he was( 8.5hrs away) and stayed in a hotel for a week. Visiting him , we hung out and watched movies, wented to dinner , talked in depht about so many things kink and not. You see for us it wasnt just a kink relationship. We were hopeing and wanting more.
So our week together was a serious mixture of kink and vanilla. Although i will say it was more on the vanilla side .( because no matter wat ppl say or you may think ITS NOT ALL ABOUT SEX AND WHIPS. THAT IS THE CHERRY ON TOP). we formed a strong base and grew our relationship together. to the point that after many visits we decide i would move there. So now we live toghter.

As far as how i felt. I was never really scared so to say. More couldnt wait to be able to touch him, anxious, worring wat to pack ( cause i want to look nice and have him pleased to have me on his arm.

A side note i will say make sure you have safety calls in place and that someone knows where you will be staying. I have multiple safety call thru out my week. And two friends that were both vanilla and one that was kink had the addy and phone number for hotel along with room number. ( just in case)

I hope i was able to help by sharing.
    The most loved post in topic
notsounsureanymore​(sub female)
I was nervous but not scared. There had been enough communication before we met for me to know he was who he said he was. It’s hard for people to maintain a lie over a long period of time and we had been messaging and chatting for a good while before we arranged to meet.
I would stick to the safety stuff you would do for a ‘vanilla’ meet, tell someone where you are going, you don’t have to go into detail about what it involves, just who you’re meeting and where. Check in with people regularly whilst you’re with him...if he’s genuine he will understand why you’re doing this and it won’t be a problem.
We met as friends, with no expectation of anything kink related although if you feel comfortable enough to do that once you’ve met them go for it. I would just spend suggest spending time together, chat, laugh, cuddle, get to know each other.