Online now
Online now

Strictly online but your heart wants more

Little momma​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 4, 2019
Little momma​(sub female) • Jul 4, 2019
Ask yourself this...are you with your sub because there is something missing from your current dynamics? Why is your sub here? Have you shared your desire to "Domme" with your significant other? (Please note, I make no assumptions about your current dynamics.) Is your relationship with your sub meaning more to you than what you currently have? The toughest one for last...are you truly and honestly happy 90% of the time in your current, real life relationship? (Let's face it, no one is going to be happy all the time.)

Once both you and your sub have answered these questions then it's time to take a very hard look at where you both are and where you both want to be. I give this advice based on my personal journal to get here, where I am today. I asked myself all these questions and more then once answered, wrote them down so I could see if they were valid issues or just something that ticked me off at the moment. (Like how he parked his car in the garage (a right now issue) or the nasty disrespectful way he spoke to me (a valid issue).)

Ultimately you and your sub need to do what is right for both of you. I hope this response gives you something to think about as you make your decisions on what to do.

If you'd like I'd be happy to provide more insight and answer any questions or just plain listen if you need a sounding board through PM.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2019
Personally speaking I have never been able to be completely fulfilled by a strictly online relationship. In saying that, I am weighing in on the "you should meet, if you desire it so" category.

I do understand your ethical concerns vis a vis both being married and as you are aware, there is no clean, easy answer. However, I can assure you true connections are not a "dime a dozen" and if you do not meet, you both may end up regretting it for a long time.

Whatever you decide, I wish you both the best. I hope you are able to fulfill yourselves, no matter what that may end up being. Also, after reading Miki's response, I just had to take a peek at your profile. I must say that I agree with her assessment, but also add that she exhibits extremely good taste! Happy Independence Day!
No Body​(dom male)
No Body​(dom male) • Jul 4, 2019
I have been in love with a woman since I first saw her on September 5. 1985. I have never told her because at first she was just so far above me it was hard to just say hi to her. As years past I became a better man but still never let her know. There was always someone else in my life when we crossed paths. When ever I wanted revert to a former life (a very dark life) I would think of her. She has been the road markers for the life I am making. She is happy with her family and I have mine but I draw strength from my love for her knowing she is happy and safe.

My wife knows of her and she has a love for her husband (who passed away) that I can't and won't try to stop.
WhiteRoses​(sub female)
4 years ago • Jul 5, 2019
WhiteRoses​(sub female) • Jul 5, 2019
I have been there. I am there. I don't have an answer. In my case, distance makes it impossible. If it didn't, I would be having an in person relationship. However, I firmly believe it is possible and not necessarily wrong to truly love more than one person at the same time. How you work those dynamics depend upon those involved. That's where it can get complicated.

If distance is not a factor, I would at the very least start the discussion of what if....

But that's just my opinion.
proudbbw
4 years ago • Jul 7, 2019
proudbbw • Jul 7, 2019
Yeah.. it's pretty hard but we are working thru it slowly. Basically just have to take one day at a time and see where it goes from there. Not gonna rush anything or push n e thing, just let things fall into place. Yes, gonna be hard for me, but would rather ride out the unknown than to lose him😘😘💖💖
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 7, 2019
Proud, I believe that sounds very prudent. Hopefully, you'll get all that you want and deserve!
proudbbw
proudbbw • Jul 7, 2019
Awe.. thank you soulweaver.. I'm sure I will in the end😘😘
He is pretty adamant on not losing me💖💖