Online now
Online now

Advice

Bunnie
4 years ago • Jul 31, 2019
Bunnie • Jul 31, 2019
I look at it like recovering from an addiction, because to be honest that’s how it feels for me.

I use distraction mixed with a little bit of self-study, and try to maintain self-care. I keep my focuses simple and try to not overthink and beat myself up. Be gentle with yourself. Cry as much as is needed. Write. Even write to him... but don’t send it... burn it instead, to help let it go. Find what works for you.

As I said yesterday, there are many, many people here who will support you.

Also, an unfortunate but necessary disclaimer... accept help and guidance, yes, however, keep in mind to be wary of Doms who may see this as a chance to manipulate you while you’re down.
Soulweaver​(dom male)
Soulweaver​(dom male) • Jul 31, 2019
If I could give you one piece of advice and have you heed it, it would be to allow yourself time to heal, learn more about you, your wants, needs and desires, but also making sure for now you ignore the Doms who are going to circle. This way hopefully by the time you have healed sufficiently, you will have a clear vision of what it is you want, need and desire next. Then you can go into search mode with a clear head and heart. I also recommend that you take up some of these lovely submissives on their offer to assist. Many (if not all) have been where you are and they can give you much better advice than I. I wish you the best!
Patiently waiting​(sub female){WolfeHamme}
I have talked with a couple subs, and they have been so supportive and knowledgeable. I have learned more in the last 2 days than I have in the last year. I'm on an information overload. And I want more. I have been politely declining the ones who feel the need to try and manipulate, so no worries there. I'm not looking, and won't be for awhile. I'm so excited!!!!!!