Online now
Online now

Dom need more.....help need advice.

Jlbras
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020

Dom need more.....help need advice.

Jlbras • Jan 3, 2020
My little doll and I have been trying to get pregnant for a few months. We have succeeded and now expecting. But ever seance play has stoped. I'm not feeling like myself anymore. I believe in only haveing one doll at a time. But I'm begging to fell that I might need bring a second doll in till things can get back to normal.

I'm seeking a device form anyone that has been in my situation. How did you dill with no play? Did you bring someone else into the dynamic? Did it help both of you?

I'm lost and know that I have need. How do I cope?
Bunnie
4 years ago • Jan 3, 2020
Bunnie • Jan 3, 2020
This is a great question, and I respect the fact that you’re trying to find a considerate solution. Not having been in your situation, I can’t offer any advice. However, congratulations to you both! And good luck, I hope you find some advice that helps.
Do you feel it’s something you can discuss with your doll?
Dominanttrait​(dom male){K}
4 years ago • Jan 4, 2020
First, congratulations. Becoming a father is quite the milestone.

In regards to the lack of play time, what has changed in you that you no longer want to play with your doll? I think that's what you should look at. In early pregnancy, barring complications, play should be totally safe. Were you advised to stop from a dr? Is she feeling different about the dynamic? Have you discussed these feelings with her?

In my opinion, you need to have the discussion with her about how the pregnancy is affecting you. Also, I want to point out that you're feelings are common. Everyone I know that has had a child has had similar feelings at the begining.

Finally, bringing in new partners during a pregnancy is going to complicate things. I get it, you have needs but is it worth the possible damage it may cause to your relationship with her? Sometimes being a Top/Dom means sacrificing your own needs temporarily for the good of the team.

Play Safe, Play Often
DT
Jlbras
Jlbras • Jan 4, 2020
Oh I do want to play with her. She is the one that is not wanting to play. Consent must be given too play. We have talked and she suggested to get a hobby to fill the gap. I felt put off by this. Like she said to just chang my sifestile that I have lived for so many years. It's not something that I can just stop doing.

I do value your input on this matter. Thank you for kind words and suggestions. I will talk to her about it in depth.
Dominanttrait​(dom male){K}
My apologies, I misinterpreted.
I still advise discussion. She said get a hobby but did she mean a 2nd play mate? If so, what kind of arrangement is she comfortable with? As an example, My doll is okay with me playing with others but she asked that I dont kiss them on the mouth. You should have that negotiation with her.
I wish you good luck. Navigating a bdsm relationship can be a challenge and even more so when pregnancy is involved.

Play Safe, Play Often
DT
Masterkristopher7​(dom male){buttercup7}
As I do not know much of or any of the Symantec’s of your and dolls agreement. I will solely speak on behalf of my buttercup and I’s dynamic.

Little back story:
Buttercup and I live the lifestyle with distance.
Buttercup and I have been in each others arms twice since she has been pregnant.
Buttercup had been pregnant for approximately 8 months.

I can explain that with pregnancy there has been a great deal of up moments and down moments but this has truly been an inspirational experience.

At first our play was not effected. About 3-4 months in everything changed. With that we needed to adapt. I know that I wanted nothing more then to be supportive of the woman I love. I have been willing and will wait until we can again. I know that through all this we have each Other and buttercup knows I’m there for her. I wouldn’t ever try to seek another to fulfill my needs as it would drive buttercup and I apart. On her “worst” days I repeat “you’re My beautiful”. I feel as a society when things get tough we find simple solutions rather than put forth the effort.

To fight the craving:
It’s hardwired into my brain once I want something I’ll get it. It took some serious looking into my own soul to find compassion for the situation. With a little reprogramming in my mind I put buttercups health and happiness first. I remind myself that I may have chose to collar buttercup as my own but it’s her choice to stay. When I’m in the mood to play I turn to changing it up to read and learn new things I have read many blogs and stories.

To feel like yourself:

To gain it back I let my imagination run wild. I think about different scenes I’ve set up. I Reminisce about impacts i have made but most importantly I work on small tasks that turn into goals for my buttercup. Our dynamic is not just sexual it’s schedule and task based as well. She makes up for the play with extra tasks.

What I will leave you with:

I truly believe adding another is not a required action it is more of a selfish action. If 9 months is too hard for you to wait I think that will destroy you and yours relationship. I strongly suggest you look at the negative impact it will have on her mental health. As her body changes she will see a beast, remind her of the beauty she is and always will be.
Congratulations from both buttercup and I.

Reach out.

M.Kristopher
    The most loved post in topic