Online now
Online now

Vetting saved my life!

Adinesidhe
4 years ago • Jan 13, 2020
Adinesidhe • Jan 13, 2020
@BuckeyeBabyGirl
Only time will do that. These days one has to be a stickler for detail. Read their profile, pay attention to what they say and how they say it, how they act. Remember their previous words and behavior and match them up. If something doesn't match I would be warry about getting into anything. Also, unless you only seeking a one night stand, if they start asking about body part size or sex with in the first 48 hours to a week I would avoid them. This is just my opinion, But, someone who is serious about a long term relationship should want to get to know you and your personality before asking how big your boobs are... Its not going to be easy but if they they dont want to respect and treat a lady like a treasure then they dont need to have that treasure.
Island girl​(sub female){Yes owned.}
4 years ago • Feb 9, 2020
When I was first talking with my Master, he gave me his ex-wife's phone number and suggested I call her and ask her what He was like. I also spoke extensively with his existing sub at the time (who is still our partner). All the ex-wife had to say was that he was a good guy if a little controlling... He told me that He was who He was, and He wasn't going to change. They were both right! I lucked out because they were looking out for me when I didn't really know or care to do so.