Online now
Online now

contract clause suggestions

Noodz​(sub female)
3 years ago • May 30, 2020

contract clause suggestions

Noodz​(sub female) • May 30, 2020
My partner and I are looking for fun/serious suggestions for clauses to add to a D/s contract.
Could be domestic related, could be lifestyle rules, anything really ... looking for things we may not think of

also, punishment levels, in particular I HATE the crop, for me that's the worst, so I'm thinking minor infractions start with hand spanking, once they reach a certain number that changes into paddles, then if they get to another level then we move on to the crop.

any and all suggestions and ideas are welcomed
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
3 years ago • May 31, 2020
I may be predigest i like the crop. but are you talking punishment or play there is a difference. real punishment in your case is the crop play could be many things. In my case it is hard domestic i.e. clean the oven or muck the stable.
Tunder
3 years ago • Jun 1, 2020
Tunder • Jun 1, 2020
On the third moon of the 7th week of the month she will dance nude while wearing her skin underneath her chain mail and calling out for Odin to lash her to a peanut butter log while yodeling Acapella Norwegian Death Metal songs. After wards you get to raid loot and have a big hickey party at your house.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
just google "BDSM contracts" and you can pick and choose a variety of samples to work from. Just cut and paste what you like into your own document.
Also going through a decent negotiation kink list might help you to form some of your own.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
The agreement is crucial for me. Partly because I'm a former lawyer, and partly because the OCD that accompanies my social and general anxiety means that I need things to be as clear as possible to avoid unnecessary attacks or just plain meltdowns.

The sections I include are:
(1) Safe words (both personal and sexual - I have one for mental health alerts and one for needing space without anyone getting hurt feelings, it's SPACE lol)
(2) Personal needs ... defines what and how they can be met for both sides (mine includes a self-care routine and my support for my mental health issues)
(3) Sexual needs ... defines the specific kinks or needs that are most important to both and necessary for them to feel fulfilled in the relationship (mine includes an orgasm a day, alone if my partner isn't available hehehe)
(4) Follow-Through .... short and sweet, just sets out rules that require consistency and accountability for both when it comes to meeting personal and sexual needs
(5) Communication ... short and sweet, just sets out rules regarding scheduling (minimum expectations for contact and pre-defined times for space) ... I also include something that states "okay" is never an acceptable answer for either side when it comes to the how are you question (good to have when mental health issues are at play)
(6) Hard limits ... obvious
(7) Rewards & Punishments ... defining what can be expected generally and/or specifically
(icon_cool.gif Monthly Agreement Review ... it requires that both sides read the agreement again, think about any issues regarding it (needs/wants not being met etc.), and discuss them openly and freely (this can be important to some subs who wouldn't normally, or don't feel that they can, speak up about things - it's a safe time to do so)

For me, even if there isn't a physical agreement, almost all of these things are really important to discuss and be clear on before entering into any type of dynamic. It ensures that needs, wants, and boundaries are clear and understood, and it also ensures that there aren't any obvious clashes/differences that would have the whole thing going down in a painful ball of flames later on

P.S. a fun way to work through the sexual needs and limits sections is working through the 200+ kinks on https://badgirlsbible.com/list-of-kinks-and-fetishes together ... some of them are kind of funny/out there and working through them can be both a fun and relaxed way to talk about kinks/needs and open up new possibilities of something you might not have known interested you before.