Online now
Online now

Here is another question

propertyforuse​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jun 3, 2020

Here is another question

my owner and I have recently reentered this lifestyle recently after having to "take a break" in the dynamic we were heading down because we had a houseguest that made alot of things very very difficult. That person left in the very end of January. We had just started to clear out the toxicity and negative vibes and get our house back in order when this whole pandemic hit.

My question is this, because I am refreshing my memory and trying to kickstart my brain, what is some very basic things, that applies to all submissives and slaves, that you tell a new sub/slave in this world that MOST Doms want in them?

Across the boards I see alot about being nude is something required. What else could be in with this?
sir james ladies​(sub female){oh yes ple}
depends on if there are children around or have been raised as nudists if not drink in hand at door kneel and hand it up to him. give him time to unwind while you finish making diner sit at his feet till he inquires about your day or tells you about his. rub his feet if he is on them all day. if you see his arms are tense offer to rub his shoulders and always always remember those three magic words i love you.
John Brownstone​(dom male)
Service as a sub to a D can be and is a very personal thing. Ask your D/Master how best you may serve them. One of the things my girl does for me is perform what I call coffee service. As someone who loves my coffee and in various ways she knows how to prepare it for me and have it ready.

I have told my subs both past and present they can always talk to me about anything as long as they do it with respect.

My girl has the task of turning down the bed at night so it is ready when I go to bed. She places and sets my pillows in a certain way that I like them. Then she kneels and asks permission to come to bed.

Even though I cook most of the dinners she prepares my plate and pours my drink.

There are many thinks that can be done like that to enter into a submissive head space.
SchrodingersDinosaur​(switch female)
You are kind of asking the wrong questions, property.... doesn't matter a lick what 'most' Doms want, or what other Doms think of something you have done, what matters is what YOUR Dom wants from you. It's apparent that you are trying to do what you can with rekindling the D/s but you are missing the point sort of, your Dominant leads, you follow....if you are setting everything up, organizing it, writing letters telling him how things are gonna be now you are either Domme-ing him or at the least topping from the bottom.

Your role really is to allow him to lead. If he isn't providing you what you need then talking it all over with him is the best you have. You have to tell him what is important to you, but if that's not what he wants from you or is willing to do, then you may have to leave the D/ s separate from your marriage, you can't force him into being the Dom you want.

It's a uncomfortable position to be in, but you have to use your voice and then respect his right to consent too.

- Henna
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jun 3, 2020
I've always taught slaves to continuously train themselves for the M/s they want since they always have the right to choose their own as well as being chosen.

Personally I want my slave nude and kneeling when not serving, but service being based on their domestic abilities, treating my wife and our guests as they treat me, to voice their opinion (slave without a brain isnt for me), and to always watch how the members of my House act. As I've always said, a good slave can interpret common and usual behavior so they may serve without always being told what's needed or wanted
slaveMikayla​(sub female){MstrJ }
3 years ago • Jun 4, 2020
There was a FANTASTIC article that might help you a lot originally found on the castlerealm website, which, sadly no longer exists.
Hopefully this might help a bit ❤

Dom Me, Dammit!
And I REALLY Mean It This Time

A Common Problem When Vanilla Turns Kinky
Some Tips and Hints for the submissive partner.

by
jade

found here: http://kinktoychest.com/index.php/castle-realm-archives/106