Online now

For Whatever It's Worth...

SkyV​(dom male)
3 years ago • Jun 6, 2020

For Whatever It's Worth...

SkyV​(dom male) • Jun 6, 2020
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Owner
I have never owned a dog and I have not always wanted to. However, I've recently decided that when I acquire a piece of property, a canine companion will be following rather shortly thereafter.
Hence, if I find a woman who wants to be my 'little bitch': two birds, one stone.
100% Master/Mistress
Ownership of a Pet or Mastery of a Slave interest me greatly. I fully intend to be a Contract Dominant. In-depth discussion before commitment - about needs and wants - and written/signed consent are very important to me.
99% Dominant
Most definitely.
97% Brat tamer
I prefer my Subs to be "uppity". More fun that way. I want to be able to get mad. I couldn't get angry at you for making an honest mistake during training or having a hard time adjusting to something. But playful rebellion/prerequisite sass, gives me the option of getting mad...and even.
92% Rigger
I can honestly state: I am not 100% into Bondage. I do require Obedience, which implies that force/restraints should not be absolutely necessary. That said, knowing a Sub trusts me enough to allow me to render her self-helpless before me, is a major turn-on. And crafting/designing my own bondage gear/devices interests me.
60% Sadist
I definitely want to experiment with causing pain for our mutual pleasure. And even if you do not enjoy it, at an absolute minimum I must spank you or bind you in discomfort, for Discipline.
58% Non-monogamist
As most do, I hold monogamy to be the ideal, as religion and society dictate. But I also yearn for the freedom of multiple, concurrent partners. Especially those of a mind to mix it up with one another. I do find the thought of womanXwoman hot. And I think pleasing two women would make me a(n arguably) better Dom.
43% Daddy/Mommy
I take less than 50% here to be indicative of my feelings on ever having children of my own. I do not think I have (enough of) what it takes to be a good father. My own father was a very good provider, but not much else beyond that. If spending time with your kids and not influencing their personal development in any significant way is the form of a good father, then I had an excellent role model and I am confident I could give the same.
32% Experimentalist
There are lots of things I want to try, and many more things I do not.
31% Ageplayer
I definitely do incline toward significantly younger partners.
26% Degrader
I am not really into degradation. I am uncertain if it is out of some sense of sympathy/empathy or because I have more respect for women than I figure. However, I can definitely degrade any woman in ways I think are fitting to her, specifically, based on my own opinions.
25% Vanilla
As I am such an inexperienced Virgin, I find it hard to argue with this. Especially since the implication is I am 75% 'chocolate' swirled into it…
25% Switch
I believe that 'turnabout is fair to play', so my partners will always have that option. However, I am undeniably much more Dom than Sub. The latter role would simply be far less satisfying for me.
18% Masochist
I am into Ballbusting.
18% Primal (Hunter)
Early last year I 'came out' to my father as being very BDSM-oriented. His only concern was that I might be a sexual predator. I am not. Predators stalk the Prey of their own choosing. I am more like a spider, openly setting up a web of silk and waiting for guests to drop in.
http://bdsmtest.org/r/fgYULGLx