Online now
Online now

Biggest Fears?

wannabepsychology​(sub female){Taken}
3 years ago • Jun 13, 2020

Biggest Fears?

I have not been here all that long, for a few months I think. I am just wondering if anyone else deals with fear over their online interactions.

I am probably being ridiculous, but her are some of mine:

Someone being in a monogamous relationship and I becoming the other woman.

One of the exes or their family finding me.

Interacting with someone much younger than who they say they are.

My pics being shared.

And I have a fear that I am just generally coming off as a complete idiot and being laughed at.

Anyone else?
J o l l y​(sub female){Nillaw♡}
Honestly I feel like these are valid. You have to form trust with someone.. it took me a bit to send Daddy pics but I trust him. But also you can't let those fears control your life. Daddy and I have moved quite slow. But I'm also super duper overly paranoid. But at the same time I'm also glad I'm trying new things. Some of the things you listed can be found out quite easily. Like a video chat, you'd be able to tell if they're a lot younger then they say they are. Pics being shared, you can do a reverse image search. And the last one I think is just something you'd have to work on yourself to get past. But eventually you'll find the right someone where none of these will be an issue ♡
    The most loved post in topic
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
Pictures or conversations being shared are one of my biggest fears. I don't worry as much now because I'm in a wonderful relationship with my Daddy and he is the type that doesn't want me showing off to anyone but him.
When I first started on the cage I did a lot of trying to find "the one" and a lot of them turned out to be a complete waste of time. I do worry that maybe things I have sent in the past may come out.

The pictures for me are not as much people seeing what I look like but the fact that I trusted someone enough to share. It was personal, a pic or message specifically for them and for them to share it would hurt so bad.

I do have the fear of being "the other woman". We are monogamous and I have made it very clear that if I ever found out there was someone else in any sort of context it was over. I want to be devoted to one person and them devoted to me.

My biggest fear is abandonment. That Daddy would get tired or bored of me. That he would see someone better, more attractive or with more experience and not want me anymore. I have serious confidence issues.