Online now
Online now

Cumming on command

Daddy's little kitty​(neither female)
3 years ago • Jun 22, 2020

Cumming on command

Hello everyone!
I am a submissive female and very new in bdsm. Me and my dom have met online few months ago and planning a real meeting very soon. I am bit nervous and have been struggling with cumming on command. I am pretty easy on switching to a submissive state of mind when he wants me to and even get some sort of high feeling from it.. I absolutely don't have problems with finishing any other tasks from him but this particular thing has been an issue for me. I know that some submissives can do that.. so my question is how one learn to cum when your Master tells you so.. Thank you.
MasterJamesuk
MasterJamesuk • Jun 22, 2020
Hi Lexa,

My experience is that I bring my sub close but don't let her cum. Keeping her on the edge but not letting her cum. Then when i allow it she can cum. That is what i understand to mean cum on command.

I found this really helpful article. It might help.

https://www.submissiveguide.com/fundamentals/articles/initial-steps-into-orgasm-on-command-training

Good Luck!

Master James
KingDom​(dom male)
KingDom​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Hmmm how new is your Master? No one should expect you to be able to cum on command without you already been trained to. Even if you were already trained to do so, he would need to understand your triggers and/or need to have developed enough chemistry beforehand.

Psychologically, by him asking you to cum on command without the before-mentioned steps taken place puts more stress and pressure on you in a negative way and can stop you climixing or even enjoying yourself.

A woman’s orgasm is more mental than a men’s orgasm. There needs to be a sync between the body and the mind to cum on command.

Basic cum on command training can consist of the sub being stimulated mentally and/or sexually, being edgedTowards orgasm but not allowed to until permission is given verbally or via another method such as snapping fingers, playing a sound, etc.

That’s just one example.

Again, it’s not right or fair for anyone to expect you to be able to cum on command without the right training and chemistry. Don’t feel disappointed in yourself.
    The most loved post in topic
Daddy's little kitty​(neither female)
MasterJamesuk, thank you I am currently going through the info you've sent.

KingDom, thank you for your reply. He's been in this lifestyle for a long time.. but you are right, it does put pressure on me and as a result I don't feel good about myself.

MissJolly, thank you! Will do.
KingDom​(dom male)
KingDom​(dom male) • Jun 22, 2020
Lexa sm wrote:
MasterJamesuk, thank you I am currently going through the info you've sent.

KingDom, thank you for your reply. He's been in this lifestyle for a long time.. but you are right, it does put pressure on me and as a result I don't feel good about myself.

MissJolly, thank you! Will do.

It should be up to him to research and create a plan of action to implement for training etc. in BDSM there’s always something new to learn and explore. When a top becomes complacent in his education then it’s at the detriment of the relationship. There are endless ways to form deeper connections...
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
With me it is a mental connection. There was no planning, no training, no edging, no prior physical enjoyment during that session, no hypnosis. He said cum and I did (and still do). I have a connection to his voice. Well now it's his person, because we live together.

I'm not sure if it's because we are so incredibly connected or what. Never happened to me before him. I can say sometimes it is explosive, and sometimes it is a gentle rolling kinda thing.