Online now
Online now

Hi...new here

s2944​(sub male)
6 years ago • Dec 29, 2017

Hi...new here

s2944​(sub male) • Dec 29, 2017
Checking in, I’ve finally come to accept my role, my feelings, as a submissive and am looking forward to sharing. Sorry I’m just a noob, but I have to start somewhere )))
Miki
Miki • Dec 29, 2017
Welcome and Hello!

I have been a sub a dozen years or so. It wasn't a set-in-granite point in time as would be on a grave stone. It was, and still is, a process. , although many find I'm a "brat" because I am actually more on the masochst side. I am sassy in order to earn more paddles.

Anyway I'm still rather new here myself. This is the first site I have come across where we can be straightforward about what "normal" people call "aberrant behavior".

So, share away.

As with any "social" media-type place, you'll find the good, the bad and you know the rest. But keep at it. Post good material and you'll feel at home in no time.

Oh, yeah, what on Earth is "good material"? Don't be dissuaded if anyone decides to critique or grade your posts. A good post is one into which the writer puts thought into. Takes their time to put together. Shows effort. Period. The rest is opinion and we all know what other thing everyone has at least one of.

There's what you wrote which took thought and what you might see (not really--- but close) "Hi, I'm a sub. I need someone to beat my ass."

That'll get more flies than honey.

Not many folks dig flies.
    The most loved post in topic
MstressWhipplash​(dom female)
Hello and welcome, we were all new once. I post here, Fetlife, where I also Moderate a few groups. Collarspace.com, and Moderate for a Service based Web site UK only, called Servants4U.com

Honesty is key, and take your time to self-educate.

Mistress Whipplash Ma'am
s2944​(sub male)
s2944​(sub male) • Dec 29, 2017
I appreciate you all reaching out, it’s a bit intimidating joining in with a lot of experienced people. Definitely for me it’s taken a while to accept I needed to share the feelings I have. You’re right it is a process, right now it’s a comforting sense to have some acceptance. From what little I experienced on Collarspace it ended up being camgirls trying to get a credit card number. Submissive yes, stupid not so much. icon_smile.gif
I’m pretty lucky as my wife does seem to get my needs and she’s a very strong dominant woman. She’s adjusted her bed techniques nicely for me, but won’t entertain any discussion or talk mentioning expanded roles (like ownership, etc) nor scenes.
So the chance to just be myself and talk about this all is really nice...as opposed to just asking to get whipped)))