Online now
Online now

Black Lives Matter

littleliv​(sub female){Talented O}
3 years ago • Jul 7, 2020

Black Lives Matter

Ok this is a clip from my ad:

"Hello, I’m Olivia and have a mental/physical/dynamic proposal. My dom, is a black veteran and business owner. He has been gone from America for 3 years. I’m proud of his service...but we live apart as he is transitioning from military/contractor life to civilian life. He just got back....in the middle of Trump, BLM, riots, COVID, and random people saying F*** cops and the military. In two months, he set up a nonprofit, became a blm speaker, and now does photography. But I feel like the refined and creative parts of him are being attacked & broken down by the times today. Could you help? My dom is training me to be an alpha sub but I'm learning very quickly I need more of a team mate than anything else. whoooooo."

In regards to BLM, I'll admit, I haven’t been super involved, there aren't many if any issues with people here in rural Nebraska. I speak my mind on social media about it and educate my children but aside from that i haven’t had experiences. I think the BLM movement is necessary. The won’t listen when they’re quiet and peaceful so they have to do something. As for him, yes I am concerned, probably more than either of us realize. I worry about his state of mind as well as his well being.

If you read my profile, you will see that I am a mother of two (not his). I live apart from my dom (he has his own house, no roomies) who is handling everything life could throw.

How should I best look for someone semi-professional to be a live-in sub or slave for my dom as he recovers and transitions?

I’ve never been a dom/sub dynamic with a veteran before so it’s intense. But he has gone above and beyond for me. He has a facilitator mindset. So I want a sub in house that I will work with to ensure he gets the best because people like him have given so much. Shout out to first responders, waste technicians, truck drivers and military.

Can I get some feedback on your thoughts of two subs mentally and physically supporting him during his recovery/transition to the point he is as refined as he is compassionate?

Is any part of my thought process inappropriate?

Like every FIRST, I'm concerned about handling this (the bdsm side) wrong alone. He’s been a warrior, I would like your help in engaging the dominant gentleman in him. Pretty big challenge if you like that. and I would appreciate it. Thank you. God bless beautiful Side note: Please know or be willing to learn about stocks, real estate, Microsoft Office, and fair warning.....he's pretty big below and his hair and beard are super tough to help with. African American women......Thank you for your advice on hair care, proper moisture, wrap techniques and recommending 13th and feminist novels. it has helped more than you know. If you’re a new sub, please read our blogs, ask anyone some questions and stay safe. We are coming back into our own.

Update: last time I talked about this, there was a lot of sharp remarks. As I said, I'm coming from Nebraska and a lot of this (bdsm, veterans, blm) are new to me. If you're trying to be supportive, have a nice day anyway. God bless. All constructive and positive feedback is welcome.
LordginDarkangel
LordginDarkangel • Jul 7, 2020
I am a black master who is a former Marine. I am now head of the Dark Passion Society. I personal don’t agree with the black lives matter movement because you can’t teach love and black lives matter at the same time. I teach love. That is the most of importance. Love of life is divine and has no color. The only race is the human race. Color in love itself is racist. Only racist people see race. I am a love coach and sex educator by profession. In being this alpha submissive you can run dominance on the other sub for your dominant. It is the same a handling is business. You get to set the rules for this sub and your dominant let’s you know if he wants something done different. You dominant must be in agreement that everything goes thru you.
    The most loved post in topic
GeaBaby​(sub female){Uncollared}
While I will agree you that love is spiritual and there has to a connection regardless of one’s ethnicity or skin tone. I feel as a woman of color and a sub with 20 yrs plus in the lifestyle that I can truly say no matter how deep the connection there will be some things that only another person of color will understand , appreciate, and have opinions on as it relates to a black male. That being said there are only some things another ex-military person will understand. I say this to say maybe you should focus your search for another that can fill in the gaps of your understanding and knowledge of him. Maybe a female of color who is out of the military as well . Just a thought. Good Luck in your search.
DangerouslySafe​(sadist male)
3 years ago • Jul 8, 2020
LordGandDelicious wrote:
I am a black master who is a former Marine. I am now head of the Dark Passion Society. I personal don’t agree with the black lives matter movement because you can’t teach love and black lives matter at the same time. I teach love. That is the most of importance. Love of life is divine and has no color. The only race is the human race. Color in love itself is racist. Only racist people see race. I am a love coach and sex educator by profession... .

Not meaning to hijack this thread but I wanted to say...
I don't know what it is like to be a black man in our world today but as a father I want my kids to grow up embracing this respect and love for people. I totally agree with this statement. I don't know how to solve these issues but I believe it starts by reaching our kids and setting these examples of respect.
Bunnie
3 years ago • Jul 8, 2020
Bunnie • Jul 8, 2020
@ LordGandDelicious,

I love your response. Much respect, thank you.
LordginDarkangel
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
LordginDarkangel • Jul 10, 2020
DangerouslySafe wrote:
LordGandDelicious wrote:
I am a black master who is a former Marine. I am now head of the Dark Passion Society. I personal don’t agree with the black lives matter movement because you can’t teach love and black lives matter at the same time. I teach love. That is the most of importance. Love of life is divine and has no color. The only race is the human race. Color in love itself is racist. Only racist people see race. I am a love coach and sex educator by profession... .

Not meaning to hijack this thread but I wanted to say...
I don't know what it is like to be a black man in our world today but as a father I want my kids to grow up embracing this respect and love for people. I totally agree with this statement. I don't know how to solve these issues but I believe it starts by reaching our kids and setting these examples of respect.
LordginDarkangel
3 years ago • Jul 10, 2020
LordginDarkangel • Jul 10, 2020
I teach my kids that racist see race. People see the beauty of colors and the rainbow is out of reminder of that beauty. It takes many colors to make it rainbow. Just as it takes many colors to make the human race. The human race is never only one color. Love is love and love is the relationship between the colors. I and my slave are both black. I am dark and she is extremely light but the contrast of our skin is so loving so romantic and is the biggest turn on. Interracial relationships are natural and will always be.