Online now
Online now

Long Distance Advice

submissiveprincess​(sub female){DomKnight}
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020

Long Distance Advice

Hey everyone,
My Dom and I have recently become long distance, making submission difficult. I've never had a long distance D/s relationship before...for those of you in long distance relationships. How do you guys show submission? any advice is appriciated. Thanks in advance!
heartbrokengirl​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jul 13, 2020
I am in a long distance relationship with my Daddy. it is tough but we make the best out of it. We are coming up on a year of being together long distance. We do met regularly in person, usually once a month.

One way that I show my submission is with the establishment of a set of rules placed by Daddy that I follow.

for example: I work 3rd shift - I work alone but we are still open to the general public. Daddy requires pictures and text to wake up to every night that I work thirds. He says it is because he loves to see me first thing when he wakes up and also he knows that I was safe, that everything went well at work.
another example is: If i want an alcoholic drink I have to ask first. I need approval from Daddy if I can drink and how much. Sometimes he says just one glass, other times he says "get tipsy for Daddy" cause I get more naughty then lol

we do not have a TPE relationship so we don't have too many rules
but if he has a request I obey it
Some days he may request me to wear something he likes to see me in. Or I may get a text saying that I need to be free for a video call that usually ends up with us having play time.

I would say start out with an establishment of some basic routines and rules.
could be something as simple my example of me sending pics at night for when he wakes up

my dynamic may be a little different since he is my Daddy. submission to us is not just a sexual thing. I show it when I send things to him to let him know that he is on my mind. That I think about him often, not just when we are together or texting.
I always joke about him being like a rabbit, so I call him Mr. Rabbit sometimes. When ever I see one I take a pic of it and send it to him so he knows I am thinking about him.

not sure if this helped at all
but feel free to ask any questions, long distance is hard but can be so rewarding
    The most loved post in topic