Online now
Online now

What if he's not into BDSM?

slavebitchme
3 years ago • Jul 18, 2020

What if he’s not into BDSM

slavebitchme • Jul 18, 2020
Then you need to start training them. Immediately . It’s to fulfilling to not. Everyone has that fire in them. Just harness it
realfreakydad​(dom male){NO}

Re: What if he's not into BDSM?

realfreakydad wrote:
MeekMarionette wrote:
I have finally come to the conclusion that I am a full blown rope bunny sub. I want nothing more than for my long term partner to venture into this new lifestyle with me, but he doesn't seem to be taking the bait.

My partner is very much an alpha male. I would like for him to explore his dominant side more and dom me. But, he is stuck in the negative stereotypes of BDSM being about physical abuse.

We have been together for a really long time. but I don't know what to do. I am feeling incomplete without being able to fully explore this side of me.

How do I ease my partner into this or make him try. I can't just quit my relationship because he won't spank me or tie me up or deny me orgasms....can I?
how long will you continue to be denied by him if that is what you really want than find others who will? what else do you really want that he refused to do?
realfreakydad​(dom male){NO}

if he is not into bdsm

there are plenty of otherWho are into that my suggestion is you find find the other guys who help you you lose one you found plenty more trust me it’ll be worth it in the long run!