Online now
Online now

Virtual BDSM

Asteria​(neither female)
6 years ago • Jan 9, 2018
Asteria​(neither female) • Jan 9, 2018
Sometimes it's also a question what is possible. When I've entered my current (and the first one at the same time) D/s relationship it was purely online. For me it was terra incognita, as I had no real experience in BDSM. My Dominant is much more experienced. At the beginning I had no expectations and I thought it will only be kind of experiment. I was curious and wanted to try things that I have been suppressing for a long time. And at that point I was completely OK with something that was purely online (for many reasons).
But it was clear very soon that it is not going to be only experiment for me, that it is very strong for both of us and we decided to meet, to see whether it will work in real life. And since then it would be almost impossible for me to simply go back to something that is only virtual. Of course if there would be no choice I would probably accept that, but the truth is that now, in a place where we are, I can't imagine not to be able to meet my Dominant in person. Something I experienced when we met for the first time was so strong for me that I would not be able not to repeat that.

And I agree with you @TakenLower - I would also take something purely online with deep connection without thinking twice rather than only physical "sessions" - those are probably not for me.
bunnylissa1​(sub female)
6 years ago • Jan 18, 2018
bunnylissa1​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2018
This is a bit of a debate in bdsm honestly. It bores down to the individuals involved. For me i prefer my mind to be taken over before youll ever get control of my body. If you cant keep me interested mentally i know it wont last given my track record. As long as you give your all and truthfully are committed to your partner and they are to you all will be fine. It doesnt matter online or rl... If you are not upfront and honest it will never work. Yes we do crave that physical touch as a human its natural to do so. But who says that online isnt just as real some have a connection so deep online... That they can feel each others words touching them, its rare i know.

The problem isnt if rl or online is better the problem is most rush into things. Nothing good has ever came from rushing into things. So slow it down take time to get to know them inside and out. Communicate with each other. Thats what really matters