Online now
Online now

Red flags

House Talion​(dom male)
3 years ago • Aug 15, 2020
House Talion​(dom male) • Aug 15, 2020
If he hasn't contacted you again by now hes probably written you off as a lost cause, hopefully. Restraining orders can be used across the nation and harassment lawsuits are efficient with proof. Inevitably experience is the best and worst training anyone could have.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 15, 2020
Yeah, tons of red flags there. Glad you eventually saw through the BS.

I recommend reading some BDSM blogs and joking some submissive groups to educate yourself more before engaging in any kind of dynamic. I didnt with my first two experiences but should have.

My advice, dont get i to the business of collecting red flags. Run from them. Period!
The Spazzy Bookworm​(switch gender fluid)
I'm not sure if it's a red flag in this community but to me when someone I hardly know talks about wanting to get married right away, I count that as a red flag. As soon as he mentioned the kids and doing anything sexually with them I would have noped out of there real fast.
AmericanPsycho{None}
3 years ago • Aug 16, 2020
AmericanPsycho{None} • Aug 16, 2020
Wow everyone has this long opinion. As doms. Look. There are differences. Some are fake. And just in it to hurt women. Some are feely doms that love and bow. Then there are sadist. That don’t care our hearts are cold we want nothing but the dynamic. The release the outlet. You have to find where you fit.
KnottyBunny
KnottyBunny • Aug 16, 2020
Yes I was taught by a "Dom" who was fake and just in it to abuse women. I collected the red flags because I didn't educate myself. Only halfway through that "dynamic" was I told to start doing research. Boy, after reading everything and reaching out to other submissives and being approached by real Doms did I realize the red flags though. Almost everything I was being told was a red flag warning.

Just because they call themselves a Dom does not mean they are one.

Sadists on the other hand (some) also hide behind the lifestyle too. The fake ones just want to abuse. They want to "legally" abuse women. They prey on the uneducated. FYI

Educate, educate, educate and vet, vet, vet!!!
AmericanPsycho{None}
You want doms. You encountered a sadist. Very different. Doms feel. And cater. Sadist are a deeper breed.
KnottyBunny
I encountered a wolf in sheep's clothing. A liar. Calling a spade a spade here.
AmericanPsycho{None}
You want a relationship. And that’s a dominates role. My role is to please me and my needs.
AmericanPsycho{None}
Some of us actually true to who they are you are a masochist very much so but you need love and reassurance The sadist in me is not that. Aries submissive. You will and have done well getting away. You need. A boyfriend or husband that fits in your lifestyle. I will never be that.
KnottyBunny
DOMINANT* please use the correct word.

Yes, I do want a relationship and was very clear about that with him from the very beginning. He changed it, tried changing me to suit him because I could take all the pain in the world for him. I did change. I changed to where I didnt make it a requirement anymore. Just became his masochist.
He then didnt like that I had even more boundaries in that role. Wanted to be my "Dom" again and gave rules. I followed them to a T, unless I wanted to be a brat. (Which I was told he liked)
Then my head was filled with conflicting statements of him catching feelings and that it was getting personal for him. Filling my head with all these compliments of how perfect I am for him... beautiful, can cook, clean, give him everything he needs. Then being told I was making shit up. Turning something into something it wasnt when all I was doing was following his prompts and not forcing anything. Even being told that he had loved me after our decision to end it all. Its not as clear as you say it was. It is very clear now. Thank you. Stop stalking me and commenting on all of my posts.