Online now
Online now

Allowance

Exquisite​(sub female)
3 years ago • Aug 23, 2020
Exquisite​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2020
Hi Sir,

My father-in-law has a 24/7 slave and she has been his for 12 years Sir.

He provides all of her essentials and there contract is extensive because she’s his gift. She has an allowance and he paid off all of her bills at the 90 day mark.

Her allowance is provided monthly and he assisted her in starting a 401K after the first year. After two years the arrangement was everything they both wanted and per contract he would give her four to six hours of her own for four days a week so she could continue her education in the field of his business online only so she could be of help to him.

Sir twelve years later they are still living within their dynamic. She has her MA and she works for him and has all the benefits needed to support her self while fulfilling her duties to her Master.

Sir providing your slave with an allowance is essential to the relationship especially if you forbid your slave to have employment.
Exquisite​(sub female)
Exquisite​(sub female) • Aug 23, 2020
Hi Sir,

My father-in-law has a 24/7 slave and she has been his for 12 years Sir.

He provides all of her essentials and there contract is extensive because she’s his gift. She has an allowance and he paid off all of her bills at the 90 day mark.

Her allowance is provided monthly and he assisted her in starting a 401K after the first year. After two years the arrangement was everything they both wanted and per contract he would give her four to six hours of her own for four days a week so she could continue her education in the field of his business online only so she could be of help to him.

Sir twelve years later they are still living within their dynamic. She has her MA and she works for him and has all the benefits needed to support her self while fulfilling her duties to her Master.

Sir providing your slave with an allowance is essential to the relationship especially if you forbid your slave to have employment.
The OLD SEA MAN
The OLD SEA MAN • Aug 23, 2020
I think this boils down to expectations in the relationship. I want my slave entirely focused on me with no other distractions, it has to do with the dynamic of what you want. If you want your slave to work, that's fine; I prefer to have my slaves after a certain point to improve. They go to college or massage therapy school or whatever it makes them better servants and understand even though I am a hard Master. I want the best for them. As for Medical issues, I keep a relatively high deductible policy on my property. Most have free well checks and low-cost office visits. This type of insurance is little cost and can keep your total out of pocket for significant expenses below your acceptable threshold.